Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

My old line of "I would drink her bathwater" doesn't seem to do enough justice to just how beautiful she's become... :ninja:

the person who said that was you??? :o (referring to an interview with Candice from the SA GQ....i think )

Unless Candice reads BZ, I doubt she was referring to me! :p

But I did use that line about her a while back, yes. :laugh:

My old line of "I would drink her bathwater" doesn't seem to do enough justice to just how beautiful she's become... :ninja:

the person who said that was you??? :o (referring to an interview with Candice from the SA GQ....i think )

Unless Candice reads BZ, I doubt she was referring to me! :p

But I did use that line about her a while back, yes. :laugh:

post-33394-0-1446067257-52605_thumb.jpg

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?act...&id=1004374

^clicky

This picture is a lot hotter without some random dudes in it. :whistle:

I think alot of em would be hotter without random dudes in it. :laugh:

Ack! Do the guys in fishnets in the background REALLY have to be eating hotdogs like that? :| I think that one bothers me the most.

The shot with all the white, the pantless guy in the background. What is he wearing/not wearing on his midriff?

The fashion foursome thing there is pretty good though.

Priceless reaction video too. Thanks for the upload!

oh lord.. I HAVE to get myself that magazine! Do they print it in germany??

Please find the other pictures!!! PLEASE!!!!

iceangel, thank you for that video!

Btw: I think its much hotter to see candice pantyless in front of some (stupid) guys. That makes her look like a real slut.. That turns me on somehow..

Thanks for all the new hot stuff!

BTW: People allways talk about how stunning her body is. That´s true, her body is stunning.

But you know what I love most? Her smile!

When I see a pic or a video where she´s smiling ... that´s made my day ... and it´s remember me a song: "When You're Smiling ... The Whole World Smiles With You" by Louis Armstrong!

:wave:

oh lord.. I HAVE to get myself that magazine! Do they print it in germany??

Please find the other pictures!!! PLEASE!!!!

iceangel, thank you for that video!

WHAT THE ***K DUDE! if you do that one more time...imna put an "e" after your nickname and squeeze you!  ;)

....and yes,they will probably sell VMAN in Germany,too.

i saw the normal V-magazine (that one issue with those topless models on the cover) in terminal 1 @ the Frankfurt international airport this summer...sold for double cause it was an import though.

@sid :woot: someone got my joke :laugh:

she does read bz. :)

ORLY?

Candice I would like to declare my infatuation, lust and love for you in this here forum. I have been told by many of my lady friends that I am ridiculously good looking and very athletic so our offspring would be genetically superior to most people. I am a very open person so if you like to have threesomes I would not mind it at all, Rosie would be a wonderful third but if you prefer some other hot supermodel I would not mind. Also, If anything where to come of this deceleration I promise my eternal faithfulness until you get fat or old.

she does read bz. :)

ORLY?

Candice I would like to declare my infatuation, lust and love for you in this here forum. I have been told by many of my lady friends that I am ridiculously good looking and very athletic so our offspring would be genetically superior to most people. I am a very open person so if you like to have threesomes I would not mind it at all, Rosie would be a wonderful third but if you prefer some other hot supermodel I would not mind. Also, If anything where to come of this deceleration I promise my eternal faithfulness until you get fat or old.

:whistle:

easy there siniko.

we want a piece of the cake too!

....I get dibs for Saturdays!  :p