Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Does anyone knows if this is true saw ift on the vsfs thread on tfs.

^very gisele-esque with the closers/openers.

Candice is easily the next superstar of VS.

------------------------------------------------------

If VS knows what's good for them she won't be.

GF is an AWFUL spokesmodel, she can't get through ONE simple line without having to redo it 10 times (I'm not exaggerating) along with giving tons of attitude to the crew, including shushing them, arguing with them and etc. I've seen footage of her doing this and she is ANYTHING but charming.

from CoutureChic she's an insider with vs by the way.

About those giant harp wings that never showed:

In Heavenly Bodies I have huge wings so that's my moment! It's like driving a car because they're so far away from my body. I have to turn them before I turn my body. It's an honor to get them. I told my trainer, 'You better prepare me for this! We've been doing some extra push ups!'
Candice estimates they weigh half of her body weight.

Makes sense, you don't want her falling over or knocking over other models on the runway.

Source: Modelinia

Candice once again stands out the most to me. Her body, her face, her walk and booty are just perfection. Especially the Tough Love outfit.

At the end of the day those Harp Wings were just not practical. Too heavy, too big. They didn't think that she has to walk on a stage with a performer and other girls. She should at least have had Chanel's big wings or something. Or Anja's. It was a bit stupid to give her those tiny wings.

GF is an AWFUL spokesmodel, she can't get through ONE simple line without having to redo it 10 times (I'm not exaggerating) along with giving tons of attitude to the crew, including shushing them, arguing with them and etc. I've seen footage of her doing this and she is ANYTHING but charming.

I don't think I believe that. I want to see this "footage" that this person has claimed to see.

AGREED!!! Really disappointed! :(

Runway

post-37645-0-1446067212-06443_thumb.jpg post-37645-0-1446067212-08765_thumb.jpg

ediewarhol at tfs

This is a huge FAILURE on VS to go from those harp wings to those. From the promising photos we have seen with that outfit with the harpy wings these wings just look so plain and cheap. Thank you for this disappointment of epic proportions VS. You have managed to Fail once again.

I don't think I believe that. I want to see this "footage" that this person has claimed to see.

I agree. These kinds of rumors get spread against every model (Adriana most recently). I think it's probably something that is being taken out of context and exaggerated. I would like to see the footage and judge for myself, because the general opinion of Candice is that she's a shy and sweet girl...this coming from photographers like Russell and others who have worked with her.