Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

5 hours ago, solobello84 said:

Hermosa. Me encanta que el pelo largo y el cuerpo se ve increíble como de costumbre. 

Ella tiene un aspecto visiblemente más. La nariz, la barbilla y la mandíbula en crecimiento, típica a medida que maduramos.

Me temo que sólo tienen unos pocos años más a este ritmo sin embargo. :sad: 

First comment and saying nonsense. I smell troll, Candice's avatar is just to mislead.

Am I the only one who doesn't like her outfit, hair or makeup at the Tony awards thing? I mean the hair is ok, but the dress is awfully ugly and her face looks rough, like she had work done and too much makeup on. she is usually STUNNING in candids and when she has no makeup on, some women just look better natural and she is one of them (Behati as well). The makeup doesn't really look overdone but something about it is just off putting.

I hope she didn't have work done on her face but IDK. She is my all time favorite VS angel past and present and I will continue to look at her work and support her because I like her personality and strong work ethic and that she is a relaxed and earthy person, but I don't think she has been looking good recently, except for that VS sport shot of her in front of all those buildings with her back facing us and her turning around to face us (hope that makes sense).

The dress she wore at the Tony Awards is great, a prodigious work done by hand with almost half a million crystals, the makeup I did not like too much, but Candice is so beautiful that she looks great with any makeup, and without any makeup.

Funny how Candice got "something done on her face" but apparently only for the Tony Awards because on her candids she looks stunning per usual witthout no make-up. But I guess the beauty experts (that knows nothing about make up I see) know better than me.:D

I'm not suprised about this discussion though, it happens every time that Carolina does Candice's make up. 

Candice, if you're reading this, I love Carolina and her work but you should hire Hung as your make up artist instead, jk.:D

12 hours ago, josledes said:

First comment and saying nonsense. I smell troll, Candice's avatar is just to mislead.

Lol you have 12 posts. That's also not a lot, my friend. I am just getting started here so thanks for the welcome :smile: I'll take it.

She looks more beautiful without makeup. So maybe it's Carolina, maybe makeup in general contributes to the aged look. But even without makeup, it's evident her facial structure is changing whether we or she likes it or not. It's only natural, it happens to everyone, and unfortunately it's more acceptable for male models than for female models. So what I hope is she doesn't get any work done and hope we get to see her squeeze the best out of the next last few years.

Candice seems happy with the way she looks and for me she looks as stunning as ever, even more now just thinnier and tbh she look more fresh. Either way I'm pretty sure that Candice couldn't care less about any of us say, specially from those "fans" that only come with negative opinions (that I'm complete ok with since this is a free forum and we can say what we want andwedon't have to like everything a models does/wear/look.):D

12 hours ago, solobello84 said:

Lol you have 12 posts. That's also not a lot, my friend. I am just getting started here so thanks for the welcome :smile: I'll take it.

She looks more beautiful without makeup. So maybe it's Carolina, maybe makeup in general contributes to the aged look. But even without makeup, it's evident her facial structure is changing whether we or she likes it or not. It's only natural, it happens to everyone, and unfortunately it's more acceptable for male models than for female models. So what I hope is she doesn't get any work done and hope we get to see her squeeze the best out of the next last few years.

Don't expect the warmest welcome here lol, especially if your first post is something "less" positive. Anyway, it didn't bother me so, welcome to the forum. I agree with you 100% on the hair. It just looks like a hot mess

40 minutes ago, LilMatty said:

I read on tumblr that Candice is not going to walk in this year's VS show.. Is that true?  I hope not.

I sure hope that isn't true. You would think that she'd be a focal point this year due to returning from missing last year. Plus, by the time it is filmed in a few months she should be well over all pregnancy-related body issues one would think. 

Unless, of course, she's planning on being pregnant again...