Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The cutest thing I've seen today! He is so damn cute and joyful that I can't stop smiling :heart: Especially the sixth picture is everything :rofl: So happy that Candy shares these pictures with us, I didn't expect that. This is a really positive surprise, so I hope she will continue to add so many photos of him!

19 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

The cutest thing I've seen today! He is so damn cute and joyful that I can't stop smiling :heart: Especially the sixth picture is everything :rofl: So happy that Candy shares these pictures with us, I didn't expect that. This is a really positive surprise, so I hope she will continue to add so many photos of him!

Same, I didn't expect her to be so open at all when it comes to her baby. I actually thought Behati would share more pictures of her and Adam/Dusty :rofl: Curious to see how/if Rosie will share so much when she has the baby.

2 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Same, I didn't expect her to be so open at all when it comes to her baby. I actually thought Behati would share more pictures of her and Adam/Dusty :rofl: Curious to see how/if Rosie will share so much when she has the baby.

Exactly, I also thought Behati would share more than Candy :rofl: And it's completely different. Behati doesn't actually add anything when Candy is really open. I'm also REALLY curious what Rosie will do when she has her baby. Of course I hope she will be as open as Candy, but for example she doesn't publish now so many pics as Candy with her baby bump. But maybe later... when she will have her baby, she will be more open. Unfortunately I think Rosie is a more private person :dontgetit: But maybe I'm wrong and she will positively surprise us like Candice! :gocho:

9 minutes ago, Ardilla said:

Exactly, I also thought Behati would share more than Candy :rofl: And it's completely different. Behati doesn't actually add anything when Candy is really open. I'm also REALLY curious what Rosie will do when she has her baby. Of course I hope she will be as open as Candy, but for example she doesn't publish now so many pics as Candy with her baby bump. But maybe later... when she will have her baby, she will be more open. Unfortunately I think Rosie is a more private person :dontgetit: But maybe I'm wrong and she will positively surprise us like Candice! :gocho:

I can see Rosie letting her fans know that she gave birth and maybe a holding the baby's hand picture? Something like that. But I don't think she will share as many as Candice, but like you said, maybe she will surprise us! Can't wait :D 

I know Candice has been open about sharing pictures of her baby, but do you all think it's really appropriate to be posting him on a forum?

This thread is about Candice and her career. And while no troll has stumbled in here and said anything negative about the child (thank goodness) and Candice herself has no problem sharing him with her fans via social media, is it really fair game to put a child in a forum?

Maybe it's just me, but it just feels strange to pop into a thread about a supermodel and see posts of her baby. Usually children are off limits as far as posting them on the internet.

I gotta agree with what MERPER put out there above. Not just Candice, but all parents should really think about it first before posting there children's pictures and lives on any forum for any and all to see. It's the world wide web, and in terms of a world populace, you can count the percentage of super sickos in the thousands. And besides, there are way too many trolls everywhere ready to say the most horrible shit about anything anyone shows they care about, just to be hurtful because it amuses them. Except here. Everyone has been consistently civil toward each other in their interactions with each other. It's rare...