Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Great gif's and all, but seriously 14 on one page, PLUS 4 in your sig, and 1 in your avatar? It's freaking my pc out on a number of levels, and I have a really good puter, and fast download speeds. x.x

If it's this bad for me, I feel sorry for people on slower speeds. Please for the love of all things holy, spread the love out!

my apologies, moving forward i will remedy the situtation and do smaller posts, hope this will help

It would be better if they were loaded as attachments or links if it is more than 2 or 3 :flower: .

Great gif's and all, but seriously 14 on one page, PLUS 4 in your sig, and 1 in your avatar? It's freaking my pc out on a number of levels, and I have a really good puter, and fast download speeds. x.x

If it's this bad for me, I feel sorry for people on slower speeds. Please for the love of all things holy, spread the love out!

my apologies, moving forward i will remedy the situtation and do smaller posts, hope this will help

It would be better if they were loaded as attachments or links if it is more than 2 or 3 :flower: .

not sure what that means? but was gonna do thumbnails, is that still not good? because i post ALOT of gifs

I would say moreso for model/celeb type threads for the average onlooker with a slower computer (in the case of multiple gifs because the gifs in people's sets + said gifs make it hard for some computers to load). Here's an example with one of yours from that page...

post-17304-1269614258_thumb.gif

:)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm so how do I, mine tend to be large in MBs, how did you do that?

Ola everyone! If anyone feels like doing some work... and you know how to pull pictures off a flash site

go to www.blmsa.co.za, click on production, then click on photographic, then click on Sean and there are some young pics of Miss Swanepoel

XXX to all