Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Hehe, I don't think my internet can handle all those gifs very well. Slows it down to a crawl.

Awesome work regardless. It takes me a few hours to try and make one, how do you do all of those so fast?

I also finally went out and got the April Esquire, sadly Candice only shows up 3-4 times in the whole thing.

Unlike the latest VS catalog. I think she had 30 something pictures in the one I got in the mail recently. :laugh:

Candy is finally beating Marisa Miller in the Sexiest women competition for Esquire magazine, but only by 4%, you can only vote once though--- so for those who have not yet voted, GO GO GO:

http://www.esquire.com/women/the-sexiest-w...ndice-swanepoel

I have voted over 10000 times for Megan but alas i have not made a significant impact :(

Megan? :blink:

yes, Megan Fox

I was simply trying to point out that you could vote more than once

Hehe, I don't think my internet can handle all those gifs very well. Slows it down to a crawl.

Awesome work regardless. It takes me a few hours to try and make one, how do you do all of those so fast?

I also finally went out and got the April Esquire, sadly Candice only shows up 3-4 times in the whole thing.

Unlike the latest VS catalog. I think she had 30 something pictures in the one I got in the mail recently. :laugh:

if that comment about the gifs was for me, i have a system i do, and it takes nothing flat, can get out about 300 a week , BUT if you ever need any for yourself, give me a yell