Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

The Netherlands, and can you please say ".... In the morning, evening, night or afternoon or something cause i don't get that am stuff :p

am is from midnight 00:00 to noon 12:00 (morning)

pm is from noon 12:00 to midnight 00:00 (afternoon/evening)

post-8541-0-33781000-1417271975_thumb.jp

Does that means 11:00 in the morning in Europe? Cause i really don't understand...

You're from Europe (Netherlands) and you don't know what Greenwich Mean Time means?

Correct :D here we don't say it like that, it's much easier here then that gmt stuf or whatever IMO

Thanks guys for the explain :heythere:

Unfortunatly i'm working from 8 till 5 :( so i can't watch... Please someone who like to watch and have the time make screencaps? :hehe: maybe Cass or DivineCandice? Or someone else? :Angel: it would be much appericiated :)

11 am ? ( I'm in the same situation as you Laura haha ) and the link ?

Edit: Here is more information on the live shoot.

this one ?

So I'm sure not to miss the time comes ;)

Unfortunatly i'm working from 8 till 5 :( so i can't watch... Please someone who like to watch and have the time make screencaps? :hehe: maybe Cass or DivineCandice? Or someone else? :Angel: it would be much appericiated :)

If she is shooting second (after Joan), then you will still be able to see it. I remember that Lily's shoot lasted until 7 pm. :)

Which is your timezone? I can figure out what time it will be on for you from there.

I know those in EST it will be 6am for us.

I'm CST so that would be +2hrs...right? That makes it 8am here I can def. do that.

Sorry for late reply but if you are CST like Chicago time then it would be 5am for you guys