Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

So, since here it's already october 20 (and I'm about to sleep), I just wanted to wish an amazing, blessed, fun, full of great surprises new year in your life, Candice! I don't know if you still read this thread once in a while, but hopefully at least today you will take a look around the places you know people are gonna be giving you lots of love! I couldn't be more proud of being a fan since 2008. You've been an inspiration as a woman, a fashion icon and a beauty guide. You are not only beautiful and talented, but you have been humble, sweet, respectful and down to earth since the beginning, even being where you are now. I hope this day will be as amazing as you deserve, with every one you love the most surrounding you personally or spiritually. Can't wait to see what's gonna come in your future and I will be here cheering for you all the way. Parabéns, anjinha! Muita saúde e felicidade na sua vida sempre!  :clap:  :fun:

(I hope we can see at least one picture of her celebrating it today)

A special birthday wish from yet another fan.  I call Candice a goddess, and this is part play and part honest observation.  She has risen far in the five years I've followed her career, and there seems no end in sight.  Congratulations to her on her many successes, and the very best wishes for a Happy Birthday!

It's finally open!!! http://candice26birthday.tumblr.com/ Happy birthday angel!

Thank you to everyone who has participated in this project! Candice will love this when she see's it! :)

P.S. if you submit now or tonight your post will be up in the morning! Full details: http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=3519364