Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

6 hours ago, MissPadilla said:

Hermann went back to Brazil to skydive and surf but Neri did confirm they are still together. I saw a screenshot in divinecandice Instgram yesterday that she toon from instagram.com/vsangel_candice

This man has no blood in his veins. I don't know what relationship Candice and Hermann have but she looks happy, at least apparently.

12 hours ago, Sanni said:

He was skydiving and surfing in Brazil while Candice celebrated her 30th birthday in NYC?

Seeing his Instagram yes but if you look at the party the boyfriends of her girlfriends were not in. There were only 3 men there: Jerome, Eric & Patrick.

Hermann barely likes to post stuff with them together and same goes for her so I think he wanted to give her space for party with her friends. Surely after the show she'll be back in Brazil so they'll be together there.

7 hours ago, josledes said:

This man has no blood in his veins. I don't know what relationship Candice and Hermann have but she looks happy, at least apparently.

Long distance relationships and privates ones actually work sometimes better than exposed ones. I'm married for 2 years now and my husband works in England while I work and live in Spain and we couldn't be happier. We see each other for some weeks per month and Holidays and to have your partner doing his life helps you to grow up and realize that you don't need to be 24/7 with someone who hypes you. Hermann has his life in Brazil and Candice now has her life in New York, they've been together 15 years like this and is clear that it works for them.

56 minutes ago, MissPadilla said:

Long distance relationships and privates ones actually work sometimes better than exposed ones. I'm married for 2 years now and my husband works in England while I work and live in Spain and we couldn't be happier. We see each other for some weeks per month and Holidays and to have your partner doing his life helps you to grow up and realize that you don't need to be 24/7 with someone who hypes you. Hermann has his life in Brazil and Candice now has her life in New York, they've been together 15 years like this and is clear that it works for them.

I hope so, I would be especially happy for Candice, she deserves the best.

36 minutes ago, josledes said:

A very handsome boy, mix of Candice and Hermann, and wait until Ariel grows more and you will see.

vsangel_candice - BpPTF1ngWKL.jpg

Am I the only one who sees mini Candice vibes in this pic? I mean, the face gives me vibes of the photo of mini Candice in a purple jersey.😍

Two kids and 15 years together...whatever they are doing seems to be working for them. Don't really see him not being at the party being a major issue really. They probably had their own private celebration at some point. That's what I'd do with my significant other anyway.