Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

8 hours ago, medicenevs said:

I don't want to be rude but can you stop doing this? These pictures were posted in good quality on the previous page and adds nothing to the thread.

I can't stop putting a wonder like this, I'm sorry. Thanks to candiceswansp for such a beautiful composition and to you for quoting me, you have managed to make the image look twice for the visual delight of many.

5 hours ago, josledes said:

I can't stop putting a wonder like this, I'm sorry. Thanks to candiceswansp for such a beautiful composition and to you for quoting me, you have managed to make the image look twice for the visual delight of many.

One thing is putting that here if the pictures haven't been posted before (unless it is a highter quality), but doing it after the pictures were posted is against the forum's rules.:flower:

28 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

One thing is putting that here if the pictures haven't been posted before (unless it is a highter quality), but doing it after the pictures were posted is against the forum's rules.:flower:

I don't break any rule, the picture is new and unique, because it is a composition of two images of Candice and I also give beauty and splendor to this forum. Your complaint is totally incomprehensible and unjustified. :flower:

Just now, josledes said:

I don't break any rule, the picture is new and unique, because it is a composition of two images of Candice and I also give beauty and splendor to this forum. Your complaint is totally incomprehensible and unjustified. :flower:

The pictures are already here, we don't need or want an edit of two pictures the were posted already invidually as it should, that doesn't belong here. Stop trying to make this Vogue Spain forum because it isn't.

3 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

The pictures are already here, we don't need or want an edit of two pictures the were posted already invidually as it should, that doesn't belong here. Stop trying to make this Vogue Spain forum because it isn't.

Speak only for you, don't speak for others, you are the only one who has complained, as always.

Reposting pictures actually is against the rules if the pictures have been posted within the last five pages, unless you're providing better quality pictures :) 

Thanks @tacrn for the pics! She looks amazing, I wish she and Elsa had done a location shoot together :pinch: 

32 minutes ago, Clauds said:

Reposting pictures actually is against the rules if the pictures have been posted within the last five pages, unless you're providing better quality pictures :) 

Thanks @tacrn for the pics! She looks amazing, I wish she and Elsa had done a location shoot together :pinch: 

Yeah, but it does not say anything about edited images, so mine is legal because it's original. Sorry. :)

16 minutes ago, josledes said:

Yeah, but it does not say anything about edited images, so mine is legal because it's original. Sorry. :)

That type of edited image is just literally a low quality version of two pictures that had been posted already, there's no original content whatsoever. If you wanna post edits go ahead, but don't jump on members when you get called out for it if it's truly not adding anything new:idk: 

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

Ese tipo de imagen editada es, literalmente, una versión de baja calidad de dos imágenes que ya se han publicado, no hay contenido original alguno. Si quieres publicar ediciones, sigue adelante, pero no te lances a los miembros cuando te llamen si realmente no está agregando nada nuevo.: idk 

It depends on what you understand by quality, I think it's a work of art, like many anonymous works you find on the web and worth seeing.