Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, Light_Blue said:

After carefully compered Candice's pictures I think that she did some nose fillers injection. I can be wrong but I think that 's why she looks different and it turns out that actually she looks better with more wide nose.

She already has a wide nose of her own so I don’t see why she would want to make it even wider... I don’t know what it is that changed but to me she looks so different, especially in her face. I know after having a child your body will change (obviously, although some women just snap back instantly and look like like they did before giving birth) but I never expected her face to change so much. Anyhow, wonder how long she will stay in Brazil this time or if she’ll go back to NYC since 2018 was supposed to be an exciting year for her...

16 hours ago, Sanni said:

Wow, did he set her up intentionally? Ed Westwick has been accused of rape by at least two women.

I was going to say that. I'm sure Candice is unaware of this, considering she seems to be oblivious when it comes to celebrity news, but I hope this interview doesn't put her in trouble. Honestly, what kind of asshole would include Ed in that kind of questions right now?

3 minutes ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Does anyone know if Candice's contract with Max Factor is over? I want to un-follow them and I'm tired of seeing Stella on my feed.

There has been no official announcement but she hasn't appeared on their instagram in ages. I was also curious so kept an eye out for the instore displays in department/make up stores but nothing. I haven't seen max factor sold in our major makeup retailers (in Australia) for a while either.

It seems Stella took over from her when she was pregnant as there has been no new shoots since.

Honestly, I don't see that much difference in her face. She lost a lot of weight during pregnancy, and her face grew slimmer and angular. And her nose seems a little bigger, too, but I think it might be getting older. She still has the same face for me. :idk:

2 hours ago, F 4 5 H U N said:

Does anyone know if Candice's contract with Max Factor is over? I want to un-follow them and I'm tired of seeing Stella on my feed.

In addition to her not appearing on their Instagram she also lost two million between last year and this year (according to Forbes), so I really think the contract is over. Too bad, I loved the photos for Max Factor ?