Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

10 hours ago, medicenevs said:

^^ As much as I like a good discussion do y'all undertand that this convo is pointless, right? Both of you are speaking out of perception and opinions not facts, none of you hold the truth on your hands.:rofl:

Well maybe if you'd look around for a bit you would see I'm not the only one saying she has changed. It's one thing if only one person says it but if a lot of people seem

to think so... or are we all delusional? :angel: And about this conversation being pointless, could apply that to most of the conversations held here on BZ :rofl:

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Well maybe if you'd look around for a bit you would see I'm not the only one saying she has changed. It's one thing if only one person says it but if a lot of people seem

to think so... or are we all delusional? :angel:

And a lot people think she still as gorgeous as ever, are the delusional? No because it's a matter of opinion, so, again, neither them or you hold the truth on your hands so stop acting like it.:rofl:

11 hours ago, medicenevs said:

And a lot people think she still as gorgeous as ever, are the delusional? No because it's a matter of opinion, so, again, neither them or you hold the truth on your hands so stop acting like it.:rofl:

Lmao, when did I say she isn't as beautiful? Please stop with the putting words in other people their mouths. Seems to be one of your favorite things to do. But hey since you seem to know the truth and know everything so well, then maybe enlighten all those other people (who have a different opinion) with your wisdom too.

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

Lmao, when did she say she isn't as beautiful? Please stop with the putting words in other people their mouths. Seems to be one of your favorite things to do. But hey since you seem to know the truth and know everything so well, then maybe enlighten all those other people (who have a different opinion) with your wisdom too.

When did I ever say you (or she?) that you called her ugly or something?:huh: Because I didn't, you're the only one putting words on your own mouth. I didn't do anything besides telling you that everything is a matter of opinion because it is but it's not my problem if you decide to take it as an attack as you always do, well that's on you.:flower:

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

When did I ever say you (or she?) that you called her ugly or something?:huh: Because I didn't, you're the only one putting words on your own mouth. I didn't do anything besides telling you that everything is a matter of opinion because it is but it's not my problem if you decide to take it as an attack as you always do, well that's on you.:flower:

You literally only come in here to just tell me to stop acting as if I know everything. You didn't say anything about me calling her ugly, but don't act all innocent now. The "take it on as an attack" comments are getting really old too, come up with something new. Maybe if some here (including you btw) didn't always feel the need to tell others what they can and can't say, people wouldn't view it as an attack on them. Ever thought about that? How would you feel if every time you said something, someone would jump on you and tell you to stop? Just to make myself clear AGAIN, it's MY opinion that she doesn't look the same and it seems a lot of people agree on that. That's it, so stop making a big deal out if it. Shame on me though for forgetting this is "Candice Swanepoel aka only say good things or get shit on" topic. 

20 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Sorry but she doesn't look the same.

2014 vs 2017. Anyone can see she has changed a lot body and facially.

3eecb96b559c004136c092888ab8a15e.thumb.png.34cd8cd5907ac908491854c6517df5cb.pngadriana-lima-candice-swanepoel-victorias-secret-fashion-show-2017-08.thumb.jpg.6afa7db2f7d2ddd1512eaa7f7edba2e3.jpg

My two cents: I don't see a huge difference in her face, if at all.

Her belly looks a bit different, but that change is also small considering she had a child.

There have been models who have gone through more significant changes without having gone through childbirth.

7 hours ago, *Luna* said:

You literally only come in here to just tell me to stop acting as if I know everything. You didn't say anything about me calling her ugly, but don't act all innocent now. The "take it on as an attack" comments are getting really old too, come up with something new. Maybe if some here (including you btw) didn't always feel the need to tell others what they can and can't say, people wouldn't view it as an attack on them. Ever thought about that? How would you feel if every time you said something, someone would jump on you and tell you to stop? Just to make myself clear AGAIN, it's MY opinion that she doesn't look the same and it seems a lot of people agree on that. That's it, so stop making a big deal out if it. Shame on me though for forgetting this is "Candice Swanepoel aka only say good things or get shit on" topic. 

I only come here to tell you what? This s literally the only model thread I'm in, you're the only one to come here to act you're the only one that is able to have an opinion. Act innocent about what? I'm literally just saying that everything is a matter of opinion and only because someone have an opinion it doesn't mean that it's an universal truth and my first comment was directed to you and to josledes and you were the only one that took it personal and it's al heated about it but acting as if everybody attacks you is your favorite thing to do, not only here but in many threads. THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT I'M SAYING, IT'S YOUR OPINION BUT IT'S NOT UNIVERSAL AND YOU CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE THINK LIKE YOU BUT YOU TRY TO FORCE PEOPLE AND IF THEY DON'T YOU STARTY CALLING THEM DELUSIONAL OR OBSSESED. And here we go with the "you can't say anything about Candice!!!!!" cut it, sis, because that's not what this conversation is about, and if anything is about making the same kind of comments over and over again you win the price on it.

1 hour ago, medicenevs said:

I only come here to tell you what? This s literally the only model thread I'm in, you're the only one to come here to act you're the only one that is able to have an opinion. Act innocent about what? I'm literally just saying that everything is a matter of opinion and only because someone have an opinion it doesn't mean that it's an universal truth and my first comment was directed to you and to josledes and you were the only one that took it personal and it's al heated about it but acting as if everybody attacks you is your favorite thing to do, not only here but in many threads. THAT'S LITERALLY WHAT I'M SAYING, IT'S YOUR OPINION BUT IT'S NOT UNIVERSAL AND YOU CAN'T MAKE PEOPLE THINK LIKE YOU BUT YOU TRY TO FORCE PEOPLE AND IF THEY DON'T YOU STARTY CALLING THEM DELUSIONAL OR OBSSESED. And here we go with the "you can't say anything about Candice!!!!!" cut it, sis, because that's not what this conversation is about, and if anything is about making the same kind of comments over and over again you win the price on it.

Right... and why do you keep going on and on? How many times do I need to repeat myself that it is MY PERSONAL opinion that she doesn't look the same. I never even said anything about my opinion = universal truth. That's you who keeps repeating that. Go find someone else to pick on, okay sis? And lol I think it's pretty clear that in this topic it's absolutely not possible to speak your opinion since every time someone does and says something that's not what others want to hear, they get all pissed, get their panties in a twist and act as if it's the end of the world that not everyone worships her.