Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Don't want to create any drama but it definitely sounds like Candice is moving to Brazil? At least that's the vibe I got from the articles, if not now, then I'm sure as fuck she's moving when her son starts school.

1 minute ago, Clauds said:

Don't want to create any drama but it definitely sounds like Candice is moving to Brazil? At least that's the vibe I got from the articles, if not now, then I'm sure as fuck she's moving when her son starts school.

She most definetely is. Not like she did hide her intentions to slow down working and concentrate on family more! I can see her getting pregnant again if not in 2018 in 2019 for sure and after that moving there for real.

1 hour ago, Clauds said:

As far as I understood, she was saying in article that she is already spending 6 months in Sao Paolo, but she is living in hotel for years when she is there.

Nothing changed, she will still stay the same amount of time, but she will now have a house.

You have article in portugese, it is little long, but you know spanish, so you will understand it better.

7 minutes ago, unali said:

As far as I understood, she was saying in article that she is already spending 6 months in Sao Paolo, but she is living in hotel for years when she is there.

Nothing changed, she will still stay the same amount of time, but she will now have a house.

You have article in portugese, it is little long, but you know spanish, so you will understand it better.

I read it and that's what I said I think she's either moving now or in the near future, just looking at the context it seems like she wants her son to grow up near his family and not NYC, which tbh makes a lot of sense, most of models do move out of NYC to raise their children: Gisele, Adriana, Doutzen, Alessandra, Miranda, Lily, Behati they all peaced the fuck out of NYC to raise their children, the list of models who leave NYC when they become mothers is a long one. It's just not a child friendly city at all, I can understand why Candice wouldn't want her son to grow up there.

The vibe I get from this is that she'll be mostly based in Brazil but will still travel for work. And I've said this before, Candice started modeling really young, I can see why she'd rather focus more on her family life now and less in work, it's completely normal. 

@Clauds Where is Adriana living, I always wondered that? Yes I am sure she will move, but in few years time, when her son goes to school, like most models who have kids did.

If I have to "predict" her pregnancy I will say 2019/2020, just because she said that 2018 will be exciting work wise.

9 minutes ago, unali said:

@Clauds Where is Adriana living, I always wondered that? Yes I am sure she will move, but in few years time, when her son goes to school, like most models who have kids did.

If I have to "predict" her pregnancy I will say 2019/2020, just because she said that 2018 will be exciting work wise.

Adriana lives in Miami, she's been living there for quite a while now :smile: 

3 hours ago, Clauds said:

I read it and that's what I said I think she's either moving now or in the near future, just looking at the context it seems like she wants her son to grow up near his family and not NYC, which tbh makes a lot of sense, most of models do move out of NYC to raise their children: Gisele, Adriana, Doutzen, Alessandra, Miranda, Lily, Behati they all peaced the fuck out of NYC to raise their children, the list of models who leave NYC when they become mothers is a long one. It's just not a child friendly city at all, I can understand why Candice wouldn't want her son to grow up there.

The vibe I get from this is that she'll be mostly based in Brazil but will still travel for work. And I've said this before, Candice started modeling really young, I can see why she'd rather focus more on her family life now and less in work, it's completely normal. 

Gisele has moved to Boston because her husband plays for New England Patriots, so of course she's not going to raise their kids in New York.

Adriana has moved to Miami because Marko (her ex husband) lived there, so she moved where he lives.

Doutzen has always seemed to want to return to Holland, so NYC has nothing to do with her moving out.

Alessandra moved to LA because her husband is a producer there I think, also living in LA is cheaper than Manhattan.

Miranda will live where they pay her to live. That girl would move to International Space Station for the right amount of money. But even her moved to LA because her ex Orlando is an actor.

Lily also moved because of her husband, they are now I think in Nashville which is a musician's town.

Behati moved to LA because of her husband.

Rosie moved to LA because of her boyfriend now husband.

So all of the girls in your list moved to be with their husbands who were already living outside of New York. It has nothing to do with kids, or New York City itself.

Also, about NYC not being kid friendly city....LOL. As compared to LA where you have to take an hour drive to take your kid to school. Also Cali is becoming a huge mess with droughts and forest fires.

Furthermore, in the state of New York you can take half and hour to an hour (depending on destination) drive up north and you'll be in Westchester County that has amazing homes with big yards to live in and raise family, while still being very close to New York (even closer if you take train). Or you can cross the river to live in Jersey.

6 hours ago, Clauds said:

In the interview for Vogue Brazil she doesn't talk about changing, at least not soon (for example, next year). She just says that she comes to São Paulo quite a lot, and that sometimes she doesn't have time to go to Vitoria (where she has a house) so she ends up staying in hotels. With the apartment in SP she will have a little corner there, she will feel at home as she likes to feel. The story that the Glamurama site posted was simply something extremely sensational.
I imagine that maybe she will return to work in Brazil, making campaigns for Brazilian brands and maybe going back to doing some shows during the fashion week in the city.

I was actually a little surprised when she said that she's been coming to São Paulo often, because nobody ever sees her there (not to mention that when she's in NY ends coming out some pictures), I imagine she comes very discreetly.