Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Lovely interview, but the part where she says she can't feed herself properly in NY and can only do that in Brazil... That's just silly. There are a TON of amazing food places in NY, be it restaurants or supermarkets where you can literally find all the healthy food you want. 

Regarding her hair, think we can forget about her cutting it.. she clearly likes it and VS seems to do too. I'd be more ok with it if she would've chosen a less harsh looking color.. Something like these would be suit her much better imo:

3e50b1034aeebe0c634bc839268a93dc.jpg 95278dbbee4304d7c171397d63415bb7--hair-tape-remy-hair.jpg afka9u.png

4 hours ago, marinebing said:

I hope they give her beautiful hair extensions during the show, cause her long hair looks a bit flat :/ 

Lots of women after giving birth have thinner hair, just like my sister, she had enormous curly hair, and now it is 10 times flatter.

So it is not like Candice can help it, we have to wait, hair eventually comes back to its natural state.

7 minutes ago, unali said:

Lots of women after giving birth have thinner hair, just like my sister, she had enormous curly hair, and now it is 10 times flatter.

So it is not like Candice can help it, we have to wait, hair eventually comes back to its natural state.

I know but cutting it a bit would give some volume definitely

5 hours ago, ThePinkDiet said:

Actually, I think the first one is Ale Those legs are too short to be Candice's.

The last one is definetely Candice.

I think it's her, because the fabric that floats in the first photos is the same that she wears on her back in the last one, I do not know if I make myself understand :/ I'm sorry, I do not speak English

3 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Lovely interview, but the part where she says she can't feed herself properly in NY and can only do that in Brazil... That's just silly. There are a TON of amazing food places in NY, be it restaurants or supermarkets where you can literally find all the healthy food you want. 

Regarding her hair, think we can forget about her cutting it.. she clearly likes it and VS seems to do too. I'd be more ok with it if she would've chosen a less harsh looking color.. Something like these would be suit her much better imo:

3e50b1034aeebe0c634bc839268a93dc.jpg 95278dbbee4304d7c171397d63415bb7--hair-tape-remy-hair.jpg afka9u.png

I think she was saying that she is always so busy in New York rushing around doing so much stuff that it’s hard for her to eat properly, not that she can’t find any good places to eat food in NY.

4 minutes ago, A-sia said:

I’ve heard about some models not making it to China, is there any possibility Angels will have three looks? What do you think? Not really happy with Candice being in Nomadic and Punk :dry:

I don't think they will give angels 3 looks, because fans of angels who got only 2 would complain.

Well Candice has great chance to open the show, which is the most important thing beside FB, if she is in Nomadic, so I would hate if she was in any other segment just because of that.