Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

^ No you're not the only one. Is that even an official picture from VS or did someone just find that somewhere like on Tumblr?

Looks like she's having a good time in Brazil before heading to Shanghai. I guess she's not cutting her hair though -_- 

I don't think so. What I understood from it is that she's spending a lot more time here and decided to buy a house in SP. I guess most of her international flights probably are originated or land in either SP or RJ, so with the baby and everything it'd make sense for her to have a place there if she can afford it. I don't think she'll be leaving NY for good anytime soon, it wouldn't make sense unless she's going to stop working (which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon lol)

12 hours ago, brangel said:

I don't think so. What I understood from it is that she's spending a lot more time here and decided to buy a house in SP. I guess most of her international flights probably are originated or land in either SP or RJ, so with the baby and everything it'd make sense for her to have a place there if she can afford it. I don't think she'll be leaving NY for good anytime soon, it wouldn't make sense unless she's going to stop working (which doesn't seem to be happening anytime soon lol)

I hope that's it. I say this on behalf of some parties, such as "The South African model, who has lived for years in New York City, United States, does not hide the excitement about having a new home in the country." or "Candice took the opportunity to pay a visit to the apartment chosen by her as a new address."  But I think you may have read quite in a literally way. In the interview of Vogue BR this should be explained more