Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I feel like an NA will open but at the same time logistically it does also make sense for Candice to open...
Seems like they'll only get two outfits, we know one is in Punk so the other is Nomad/Porc/Winter and based on history it seems likely she'll open one of them...
I just don't see her opening punk? I think her opening will be a big comeback moment so I can't imagine them leaving it till the end after she's already walked?
I feel like Winter's is the usual ethereal segment she gets pigeon holed into but I also can't see them waiting 3 segments to show her off in winters (although  I guess that's what they did with Doutzen in 2013...)
There hasn't been a single year she's walked and not been in the opening so there's that to consider too...

I have some exciting news! :chicken:According to a Brazilian site Candice will come to Brazil, in a place called Fernando de Noronha, in early December to shoot for a new bikini line with her name! (http://g1.globo.com/pernambuco/blog/viver-noronha/post/top-internacional-candice-swanepoel-vai-fazer-fotos-em-fernando-de-noronha.html)

18 minutes ago, shawty said:

13 hours ago, Lowlapez said:

I think Candice will open the show, and taylor and elsa  and Jasmine and Lais will open segments..I think Adriana and/or Ale will close the show

+10000

People say candice isn't a strong show opener, but I think she gets better and better.  I thought she looked strong in 2013, but she just needs better music...not the best song that year :/

48 minutes ago, angelcandicebra said:

I have some exciting news! :chicken:According to a Brazilian site Candice will come to Brazil, in a place called Fernando de Noronha, in early December to shoot for a new bikini line with her name! (http://g1.globo.com/pernambuco/blog/viver-noronha/post/top-internacional-candice-swanepoel-vai-fazer-fotos-em-fernando-de-noronha.html)

YEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO EXCITED ABOUT THIS.:woot:

21 minutes ago, Lowlapez said:

People say candice isn't a strong show opener, but I think she gets better and better.  I thought she looked strong in 2013, but she just needs better music...not the best song that year :/

I am social media/forum/internet junkie and literally the only time I have heard that Candice is not a strong show opener is here, but that doesn't surprise me because there are few people on Bellazon that get triggered everytime somebody mentions or praises Candice. :smile: Off course there is few people outside this forum too, but they are in minority, I mean even for Gisele some say that they hate her walk and openings, you can't please everyone.

Most people do say that she has the best catwalk out of all angels currently, and they put her in top 5 when they mention old angels. Same goes for opening, the only opening they don't love that much is the one in 2011. But her opening in 2013 is so adored and praised, I saw so many people putting it in 2nd place of all time openings. 

Her opening with fb bra was so good and iconic, I just loved how she sensually moved down the runway, with her signature HIPnotic moves. :smile:

1 hour ago, angelcandicebra said:

This is the best news! You don't have an idea how I missed Candice photos in bikini, it has been ages literally since she's done them.

2 hours ago, angelcandicebra said:

Candice in a bikini > Life