Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

20 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Not a fan of this look at all... she should've worn something that shows off her legs. This dress makes her shoulders look so wide :blink: 

maybe the lower half of her body isn't back into the shape we all hope and expect it to be so she purposely wore a massive dress to hide it all?

45 minutes ago, MERPER said:

maybe the lower half of her body isn't back into the shape we all hope and expect it to be so she purposely wore a massive dress to hide it all?

Her body will probably never go back to the way it was and that's normal, but her legs looked pretty good in those recent candids of her getting a taxi... But that jumpsuit can make one look a lot slimmer because of the pattern, so who knows :smile: I just think this dress puts too much emphasis on her shoulders... 

Damn with fans like this who needs haters!:Amelie_wft: It seems sometimes that her fans on this forum are first to critique her for every little thing even when everyone is praising her and fans of other models on this forum are first to praise their favs even when others are trashing them(best example Behati thread, and I don't blame them, that is how fans should act). 

Candice looked absolutely drop dead gorgeous, I would say like a goddess, but she is more than that if possible, there is no word to describe her beauty. 

The best comment someone else said is that she looked like dark princess warrior/goddess.

People on other topic on this site mostly agreed that she was the best that night, and people on news sites/social media praised/liked her the most out of all models of VS, there was no competition, not to mention that she was on so many lists(best look, dress, makeup etc) that emerge after the gala in magazines. If they are all wrong so am I.