Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Pictures of the day: 20 December 2015

POTD_Candice_Swane_3531519b.jpg

Victoria's Secret Angel, Candice Swanepoel was in Cape Town to shoot a commercial for skin care company, Biotherm. The energetic shoot saw Candice hanging from a simulated paragliding rig, flying a several feet above the ground, sprinting along an elevated ramp and leaping off onto a safety matress. Despite the wind blowing a gale from Table Mountain, the model seemed to take it all in stride without any fear of heights, laughing as she was hoisted 30m into the sky hanging from a safety harnass. She was dressed casually in fitted leggings and a neon green jacket, with minimal make up and her hair tide casually up in a ponytail. The South African model was made brand ambassador for Biotherm in July this year.

telegraph.co.uk

there are some work from VS missing and maybe some others (tell me), what do you think about her work in 2015?

Candice Swanepoel 2015

Candice + Mother Denim Collaboration

KEV3qfER.jpg q8BPdw7x.jpg b1ArHSxr.jpg rlSDvkpR.jpg GTH2v0vq.jpg W4KNCiPa.jpg

Osmoze Winter 2015

cBOcFvr0.jpg PY10YOan.jpg t8bC8tI1.jpg SqYW4ciZ.jpg

10 Magazine Cover Spring/Summer 2015

vd89UuEg.jpg 7WdXh1Gj.jpg

Self Magazine March 2015 (Editorial)

mcmpYQPm.jpgPMZcm4RN.jpg 793WvuZ5.jpg rhYtqmVS.jpg x7wE1teJ.jpg S4aBlPSx.jpg 60y7BtoL.jpg WnK9q2V8.jpg 3fAGzKbN.jpg h2yLPdsS.jpg 2bAn7wtA.jpg

VS Swim Cover 2015

JeXcMr2p.jpg

Maxim Magazine March 2015 (Editorial)

qRNT37c8.jpghCosQRbX.jpg N4kNV47x.jpg pqOsko4V.jpg Mt6vxDvt.jpg yFI9Fqgp.jpg dCiy4Uvu.jpg 5PXobZaQ.jpg OO8ynQTO.jpg VpLsCU5c.jpg DCWjJXN1.jpg 2R7OKGlO.jpg ZYo1yoYq.jpg gGNHR9f7.jpg

MAX Factor 2015 Advertising

wvaHB2AN.jpg 9hql9omq.jpg

VS Bombshell Fragrance May 2015 Advertising

RVaKzfx2.jpgv63E784c.jpg

Biotherm Blue Therapy 2015 Advertising

ZBajNgYx.jpgC96JgAun.jpg AuTtHApe.jpg JsN3VP8B.jpgDATZGKko.jpg AcJyj8No.jpg

Harper's Bazaar June 2015 - Up in the Air (Editorial)

LZGcbEdM.jpgMr94WsdG.jpg N1lW3v7r.jpg 1MR5nUFw.jpg FhIETfyi.jpg KwKM7kkw.jpg 00AZO9Oz.jpg aG54ED93.jpg5t2wFg0T.jpg Ks27JSDb.jpg

Givenchy F/W June 2015  Advertising

qpIiRLFa.jpgRDgj7NFJ.jpg

Givenchy Resort 2016 Collection

th_Dtej7hp2.jpg4eJvBsct.jpg/monthly_12_2015/post-88008-0-1593845818-5748_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="4w9gyKxc.jpg"> WVffyVLM.jpg 6bEAOCOT.jpg fgBhzJRE.jpg 2DQjxerZ.jpg lnLN5WGV.jpg

V Magazine Fall 2015 - Simply the Best (Editorial)

mcI43hJ9.jpg

LUI Magazine September 2015 - Joan and Candice (Editorial)

Lez7qqFZ.jpg eOpAeM8M.jpg RkAQENiS.jpg tZoPLelx.jpg rUwYCtVU.jpg TOJIGKox.jpgzR68uIiL.jpggUeG4tl3.jpg

Givenchy Jeans F/W 2015 Advertising

UQKVURP0.jpg

Michael Kors Watch Hunger Stop Campaign

sYIaHwKK.jpg

MY TOWN September 2015

4C5Jab2b.jpgrb9LTxxk.jpg HNtRY4Mg.jpg jfvF26Sl.jpg x50VXbiM.jpg 5OTgVQE2.jpg x5lIOZA1.jpg EfmidjJw.jpg 1Vwm2r1i.jpg jw6JWLqn.jpg Vpg7uBlI.jpg qfTc9hjF.jpgyUQ5P95P.jpg vkFXMxA0.jpg yUQ5P95P.jpg

Viva la Juicy Fragrance Fall 2015 Advertising

LY6OeHnd.jpg VJpL8UWb.jpg

Givenchy S/S 2016 Advertising

1XrWRFG8.jpg P2ZoFFSF.jpg

Edited by emerald7

5 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Idk why it's nothing spectacular? She had  a great year imo. Different than others but very good

You basically confirmed what I said. I said "pretty good" you said "very good".

I don't see anything standing out. She did Lui, so do a lot of models too. She did Maxim, that's not much of a deal. Any model can also do that.

He biggest things are Max Factor and Givenchy but her presence at Givanchy is watered down by bad make up and huge crowd of models. She doesn't even stand out.

So as I said, pretty good. 7/10.

It's not like I said she had a bad year or something.

Still a lot better year than most big models.

3 minutes ago, Schemer said:

I don't see anything standing out. She did Lui, so do a lot of models too. She did Maxim, that's not much of a deal. Any model can also do that.

He biggest things are Max Factor and Givenchy but her presence at Givanchy is watered down by bad make up and huge crowd of models. She doesn't even stand out.

yes for me it was a good year too, liked the Self Magazine and Maxim Shootings. Always delivering for VS but the same with Adriana i want them for Vogue US that would be great. Or something new, more crazy and not sexy.

Well, it seems she works a lot less than she has in the past.  Although, I could be wrong about that.  As to overall year, I don’t think anyone has had a better one than JoJo Skriver (as far as looks).  That has no bearing on Candy whatsoever, just an honest assessment.

I liked her Lui and Maxim work a bit more, in addition to her usual turn with VS, so I’ll go 8/10...very, very good.

3 hours ago, Schemer said:

It's not because a lot of models can do those shoots that they're automatically good... I think Candice's pictures from Lui and Maxim were absolutely incredible, especially Maxim.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels like this but I feel like Candice is going to slow down in 2016 so she can focus on settling down. It's really not that surprising in my opinion, considering that she's been working non stop for the past 10 years. 

30 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

It's not because a lot of models can do those shoots that they're automatically good... I think Candice's pictures from Lui and Maxim were absolutely incredible, especially Maxim.

Maybe I'm the only one who feels like this but I feel like Candice is going to slow down in 2016 so she can focus on settling down. It's really not that surprising in my opinion, considering that she's been working non stop for the past 10 years. 

I agree with you. I have a feeling that we'll start seeing a lot less of her (hope I'm wrong though) :ninja:

53 minutes ago, ThePinkDiet said:

I hope this 2016 brings back some more editorials :) I miss her on the big covers.

Yes i miss them too, i'm sure she gets some big covers next year

1 hour ago, DivineCandice said:

Missing Campaigns: Osmoze Summer, Osmoze Winter, Forum Spring, Michael Kors Watch Hunger Stop, and Candice + Mother
Missing Editorial: My Town

2 hours ago, medicenevs said:

Her campaing with Michael Kors is missing. Btw, Candice year was ok but she can do it better.

added some of them thanks