Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

I only translated the Biotherm/Candice parts.

Capetown Diary and Hotspots 

Sunday was an exciting day, because this day we had the Biotherm shoot and meeting with the beautiful Candice! 

We shot short video's for the new Biotherm Social Media Campaign for the upcoming year. 

pqgf2Brw.jpg 

Besides that we also had a behind the scenes look for the new Biotherm Aquasource TV commercial. 

uY33vxbG.png 

Also we had a chance to interview Candice...

And there she is, Miss Candice Swanepoel! Ofcourse I couldn't resist to take a selfie with Candice. Very tricky to stand next to a supermodel on a photo, but who cares?! 

OmK5gUIg.png

What a sparkling eyes! She's a real natural beauty, also very sweet and friendly. Very open and funny too. And in real life even more beautiful then on the pictures, because then she all shines.

She was so sweet and open. We talked about healthy food, her job, but also about Doutzen, how much she misses her since she moved back to Holland. As a present I gave her my book 'Serena's Stijlgids', even though it's written in Dutch, I think she will understand it since she speaks Afrikaans (it's almost the same language). She was very happy with it. And yes guys, also in real life she is totally flawless. Up close I couldn't spot a single pore and even her feet are beautiful. Everything is beautiful about this woman. But in real she's above all even more sparkly and she has those kind of eyes with stars in it (expressive eyes I mean, not real stars). She's such a hard worker and makes very long days. And even then she still got all bubbly and friendly with us. Hat off for this lady! It was fantastic to meet her!

beautylab.nl / travellab.nl