Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

You can see the 4 pics above from when they shot the holiday advertises couple days ago also Candice's shot of her few days ago shooting with the red cape thing (vs snapchat) it looks like in the pic is a fragence bottle(?) so maybe she got the fragance holiday or something :idk: i'm just speculating here btw but it looks like it right :p

@7thbonetailoring: Bye Bye USA... off to Italy with @victoriassecret to shoot some holiday magic! Tailoring kit is in the carnet, @ernestohoegbrako will see her @berninausa 1080 in Rome! #TravelingTailor #Rome #VS #Italy #Bernina

It's for Bombshell Fragrances

Stella just shot for fragrance also

We shall see.

Im think to go to check the angels tomorrow if i find in where hotel they are :)

You can still try around Cinecittà, since they're filming there :) I'm guessing they're staying in a hotel around and close Piazza di Spagna.

Im think to go to check the angels tomorrow if i find in where hotel they are :)

You can still try around Cinecittà, since they're filming there :) I'm guessing they're staying in a hotel around and close Piazza di Spagna.

Exactly tomorrow i will go and hope find the angels ,also if im worried Candice will not here :(

Sounds like they start shooting today and will be shooting all through the weekend. I'd estimate it'll be two or more parts/split into multiple commercials like they did last year (Behati had one practically all to herself last year). If I had to guess, I'd say that Adri and Ale will be the "stars" or main focus of the first set of shooting, surrounded by the "new angels" so I'm going to be optimistic that Candice's late arrival will mean she's going be the "star" of the second set of shooting with Lily, Behati, probably Jasmine who I think just got there today, and whoever else they are tossing in this year. I would be SHOCKED if they left Candice out. They've been grooming her for years to be their new "it girl" and having her absent from the biggest ad campaign of the year would be insane. She's probably just in no rush to get to Rome to sit around and wait for her time to shoot. Either that or she's already there and we just don't know it. She tends to keep a low profile about when and where she's traveling and just sort of pops up places.

it would be horrific if she's left out but i means... vs has around 13 angels right now, of course it's difficult to make them all doing the commercale, tho... commercial in italy, she deserve it way more than their "newest angels" the crew is so fade and all. Body by victoria was way better the old good way !

I saw something on instagram, of course I can't find it now but I'll keep looking. Someone commented to Ed asking if it was true that people were saying Candice was being left out of this year's commercial and he replied to "never believe those things" She's far too important to their brand recognition to be left out. For all we know she had prior obligations that are keeping her from arriving with the rest of the girls, or perhaps her shoot date isn't until later this weekend and she's rather spend a couple days with her bf than spend them sitting around a hotel room in Rome. Wasn't she late to arrive last year too, and everyone was worried she wasn't in it?

I'm not getting totally excited about the vs holiday shooting until I don't see or read something about Candice leaving for Rome. I need living proof that she's gonna be there. :pinch:

Can't be more agree -.-

Every single Angel minus maybe Kate is shooting. There is no way Candice isn't included. Just because she isn't there yet or hasn't made it known she's there doesn't mean she's not going to be in it. Behati and Lily JUST got there tonight. As far as I know they're only shooting two days though.

Still no sign of Candice :o i'm getting worried here... My thoughts are spinning right now...

It would be so weird if she be the only angel , along with Kate but she's barerly used, left out :cry:

BUT maybe there's something special with Candice :Angel: ... fantasy bra maybe? Or indeed a commercial of her own, that would be amazing but can't imagine that tho.

Also she already shoot something for VS Holiday a week ago or so, what if that will be her part? I would be so dissapointed.. :(

My brain just exploding right now :chicken: i just need some real conformation from Ed or Candice or anyone big soon!!