Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Thank you all for the great updates!! :clap: :dance: :ddr:

Happy to see stunning Candice back to her usual hair color-it really suits her(but in my personal opinion i want to see her brunette :heart::wub::rofl: :p )

I really hope that is an editorial for Vogue USA and she end up in the cover too :cry2:

That would be awesome, but we all know that's never gonna happen... :(

But I really hope that this shoot is for another Vogue cover!

(look at us being greedy for Vogue covers since she's got three in a row... :p Now we're spoiled lol)

i dont know.

why?

I really hope that is an editorial for Vogue USA and she end up in the cover too :cry2:

(look at us being greedy for Vogue covers since she's got three in a row... :p Now we're spoiled lol)

i dont know.

why?

Yeah, Why would that never happen?

Badboy

NK :hug:

i dont know.

why?

Because there are hardly any fashion models on the cover of Vogue US, so you have to be a big deal in business to get there.

Within the last decade, only models like Gisele Bündchen, Natalia Vodianova or Liya Kebede made it on the cover.

Well, and then Kate Upton of course who became the new sensation. But look at all the other important models who didn't get a cover... It's just very unlikely in general. And Candice unfortunately is still too unpopular and not known enough, so her chances are even lower. :(

i dont know.

why?

Because there are hardly any fashion models on the cover of Vogue US, so you have to be a big deal in business to get there.

Within the last decade, only models like Gisele Bündchen, Natalia Vodianova or Liya Kebede made it on the cover.

Well, and then Kate Upton of course who became the new sensation. But look at all the other important models who didn't get a cover... It's just very unlikely in general. And Candice unfortunately is still too unpopular and not known enough, so her chances are even lower. :(

I still think it could happen sometime, maybe not soon, but I definitely wouldn't say never. Especially if Victoria's Secret keeps blasting out all things Candice, the way they have been. All that will eventually make people in general more aware of her, even if they don't follow VS like most of us do. If Kate Upton can make the cover of American Vogue, then I have to believe Candice can. Then again, it is America we are talking about here, so your probably right, they are ridiculous when it comes to amazing models like Candice.

i dont know.

why?

I still think it could happen sometime, maybe not soon, but I definitely wouldn't say never. Especially if Victoria's Secret keeps blasting out all things Candice, the way they have been. All that will eventually make people in general more aware of her, even if they don't follow VS like most of us do. If Kate Upton can make the cover of American Vogue, then I have to believe Candice can. Then again, it is America we are talking about here, so your probably right, they are ridiculous when it comes to amazing models like Candice.

Of course everything is possible. :)

And you're right, maybe "never" is too harsh, let's say "very unlikely".

I think the problem is that today's society hasn't been much into models anymore since the last few years.

The discussion about eating-disorders became quite present in our everyday lives and so most people are rather disgusted by models.

You know, there are currently a bunch of amazing models out there with great potential, but none of them had a big break like the models from the 80's or 90's. Kate Upton is the only new model who really happened. Well, it's perfectly normal that trends within our society change from time to time. Maybe in ten years, models are super popular again. However, now it's simply not their decade. :(

You make some good points, and I really hate how some people automatically think a skinnier model must have an eating disorder, or that they are unhealthy in some way, that to me is ridiculous. With that said, I was not alive to see models in the 80's, but it is clear that model popularity has declined in recent years, and I really wish it were different. I guess it's up to people like us to make them more popular again haha.