Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Maybe I'm out of line here, but why is she pulling her dress up mid thigh in every single picture provided except one? Last time I had a dress pulled up like that I was about to get some, and before that I was 4 and trying to play coy.

In contrast to what most of you have said that Candice's dress was hideous.. I actually kind of like it. It's different. She always wears the same exact type of dress every time: an above mid-thigh dress. Which I don't mind of course because she has the sexiest legs in the entire world. So, no complaints there. But, obviously Candice couldn't handle the longer dress because she couldn't stop pulling it up trying to show off her legs. And naturally, I would do the same if I were her.. why wouldn't you show off your legs if your listed as one of the hottest women in the world? But I do wish she hadn't pulled it up so much..

article13864920c09496f0.jpg

article13864920c0928260.jpg

I believe they picked out their own dresses hun.

Question, one would assume that if you're wearing a longer dress you wouldn't feel this overwhelming need to hike it up so everyone could see your thighs. If you wanted your legs to be shown off in the first place, why wouldn't you have worn a SHORT dress. Even sitting down Candice pulled up her dress... why? :rofl:

I loveeeeee Candice to Death but that black dress is very ugly lol

I prefer the blue dress on her because I think its a better color on her but, I don't think the black dress is that hidious! But I think she maybe could have done something different with her hair, she looks good anyway :)

The black dress I fixed with Surface Blur on PS and it turned out pretty nice. Otherwise? I agree I don't like it and you know what? Black is used to make people look thinner, so it's very possible there's a few extra gained pounds hidden behind that dress, because I have also noticed she is slowly coming back to her curvaceous, wonderful self! I am so happy about this. We love you Candy!!! :heart::kiss:

I'm missing the extra curves she's allegedly gained back. However black always being slimming is a bit of a misnomer, it's not always true, the cut of the outfit can make a big difference. Honestly, looking at the dress I would say it almost makes her look a bit bigger then she is, the skirt is high enough, on her waistline that it doesn't accentuate the petite waist to much, and yet flairs out early enough that we don't get that boxy look her hips have been getting somewhat recently due to the weight loss.

I'm not a huge fan of the dress, but I don't think it was a horrible choice. I just think her choice in pulling it up constantly to show off her legs was a little bit ridiculous.