Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Also CoutureChic is not exactly the most unbiased person on the subject, as she/he has repeatedly stated their dislike of Candice for silly reasons like, "VS uses her too much so I'm sick of her."

I don't know, maybe Candice is actually like that, but then why would so many photographers say what a pleasure she is to work with? I think it's just a case of maybe she said a few off things to rude crew members while she was frustrated with a difficult shoot. All that says to me is that she's human.

But sadly, with rumors like these, it doesn't matter if you have proof or not. You simply say them and the damage is already done.

Does anyone knows if this is true saw ift on the vsfs thread on tfs.
^very gisele-esque with the closers/openers.

Candice is easily the next superstar of VS.

------------------------------------------------------

If VS knows what's good for them she won't be.

GF is an AWFUL spokesmodel, she can't get through ONE simple line without having to redo it 10 times (I'm not exaggerating) along with giving tons of attitude to the crew, including shushing them, arguing with them and etc. I've seen footage of her doing this and she is ANYTHING but charming.

from CoutureChic she's an insider with vs by the way.

I don't think I believe that. I want to see this "footage" that this person has claimed to see.

I agree. These kinds of rumors get spread against every model (Adriana most recently). I think it's probably something that is being taken out of context and exaggerated. I would like to see the footage and judge for myself, because the general opinion of Candice is that she's a shy and sweet girl...this coming from photographers like Russell and others who have worked with her.

definitely untrue! I work with Candice on a regular basis and all the clients give great feedbacks.

She is kind to everyone she works with.

She is very reserved is all.

post-44485-1289469196_thumb.jpg

Chances are the loss of the harp wings came down to her inability to walk in them. Or VS's inability to take into consideration that something that weighs half the body weight of the model who's supposed to 'strut' down a runway with them perched precariously on her back isn't exactly feasible. Nothing against Candice there but doesn't strike me as having the upper body strength required, not yet at least.

As for the rumors of Candice having a bad attitude when it comes to photoshoots and what not I wouldn't go so far as to say for photoshoots she's terrible, it's just when she has to open her mouth and come up with something intelligent to say. Which could be from frustration, misunderstandings or simply boredom. The point is we don't know, we don't see the entire situation, based on clips and images we're only given a little glimpse into what's going on.

I've watched press events and situations where people are asking her questions as she comes across as a bit of an airhead. YES I realize that we're not seeing everything, and she is doubtless being asked the same questions over and over, but in comparison to some of the other girls I do personally think that at this time Candice is their weakest spokesmodel. She's lovely to look at, but I don't think she's quite at the level where she can adequately sell a product by speaking.

Candice Swanepoel - 2010 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - After Party (November 10, 2010)

post-41759-0-1446067215-06289_thumb.jpg th_a086ab106120000.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-41759-0-1446067215-09687_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3340672" alt="post-41759-0-1446067215-09687_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="142.53"> th_d38dde106120016.jpg/monthly_11_2010/post-41759-0-1446067215-16333_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3340674" alt="post-41759-0-1446067215-16333_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="140.69"> post-41759-0-1446067215-17194_thumb.jpg post-41759-0-1446067215-18147_thumb.jpg post-41759-0-1446067215-19833_thumb.jpg 09f078106120102.jpg

I believe Candice is a very decent spokesmodel. At least we can actually

understand the words coming out of her mouth, unlike some. -cough- I

believe she tries her best, and I would be very surprised to see her as

a rude individual. She is beyond beautiful, talented, and I'm so happy

she has come this far (: <3

NOVEMBER 30TH PLEASE COME FASTER !!!!!!!

I've watched press events and situations where people are asking her questions as she comes across as a bit of an airhead. YES I realize that we're not seeing everything, and she is doubtless being asked the same questions over and over, but in comparison to some of the other girls I do personally think that at this time Candice is their weakest spokesmodel. She's lovely to look at, but I don't think she's quite at the level where she can adequately sell a product by speaking.

I've noticed this, and I'm a long-time Candy fan. In some interviews, she comes across really friendly and does it well, but in others, it's like she completely blanks out and doesn't know what to say. I saw the same thing with Miranda. I think neither of them can really think of something to say without being told what to talk about. I think Candice is shy and gets intimidated by the cameras easily. In that recent interview of her Erin, Adriana and someone else, Candice barely said a word. I think maybe this attitude is coming across as "cold" and "rude" and "stuck-up" to some people (especially those who already don't like her), but I think in reality she's just not comfortable talking to the public. I hope if she becomes VS's spokesperson, they will train her out of that.