Bellazon

Candice Swanepoel
Thumbnail

PeachMuffins

Seriously guys? shes healthy, thats what happens when yo uworkout adn stuff and OBVOUSLY as a model you dont want thigns jiggling here and tehre just in the right places ;) but other than that i can see what your saying but shes healthy, ......then again she does smoke.... u know what we should be happy for her its her 7th show and its her choice wether she wants to be healthyy or not. either way shes god gift to mankind! so be happy! and im a GIRLL saying this :p

She looks AMAZING. Love her!!!!

By the way, does someone maybe have a picture of her ear piercings? I know I saw one a long time ago but cant remember where, but I remember I loved it.... so.. thanks in advance!!

I think I know what picture you're talking about even though you barely described it, is it where she's sitting on the beach looking to the side with her eyes closed and hair back? lol

But this one shows her ear piercings pretty well, at least on one side! :)

Edit: For some reason I can't post it here, but here's a link to tumblr with the picture.

http://beachbunnybab...ost/35290340744

OMG yes that is the picture i was talking about!!! :p (the one where she's on the beach)

but this picture is also great! Thank you so much!

And I personally think Candice looks amazing, I also loved her body in the 2008 VS fashion show! With the seashells outfit.. looooved it.

And I love her tan btw! :o Does someone know what products she uses to get tan? Spray tanning, tanning beds, etc...?

I know, but her body now isn't that beautiful than was before few years. . And yes, I know that she was youg when start. You're a real fan so you always support her :) I'm just interest in some VS models, I'm not a big fan of any models of VS :) so you always defent her and it's good :) Anyway, I said my opinion, so you can not agree with it, it will be fine :) I'm just like always come there and look at her topic :)

Peace :Angel:

Not at all, we're fans, not religious towards her. We don't say "amem" to everything about her. Whenever she looks bad or she's doing something we don't agree, we say it. It's just that your statement is hard to agree with. And I think I speak not only for the fans, but for everyone else who is not a fan and follows this thread too. But you're entitled to your opinion, we all respect that. We respectfully disagree and that's it. Peace to us all :dance:

:) Peace :) :neo2: :thumbsup:

"I do think she is super skinny and even tho she is a real pretty woman and I used to adore her body (3 years ago) but now she is too thin. Her body scares me most of the time (especially the lower part) To say she has the best body in fashion today makes me "

-Have you seen her MRI results? ,X-RAY?, how about her ultrasound? , Blood tests?, urinalysis?, electrocardiography test?, electroencephalography?, electrocorticography?, electromyography?, electroneuronography?, electronystagmography?, colonoscopy?, gastroscopy?, otoscopy?……etc? (list goes on).

You do not have one shred of scientific evidence to support your opinion. (OH! Wait your opinion is result of emotion.)

-If she is unhappy and HAS to be skinny she can leave her job. Oh wait she is still modeling! So it’s not the matter of HAS-TO-BE-SKINNY-BECAUSE-OF-FASHION-INDUSTRY.

So how about just enjoying this beautiful woman?

Yes, Candice is super skinny, but I love her body, because she isn't unhealthy-skinny.

She's not that thin due to starving or something like that, otherwise she wouldn't have these muscles.

I think it's just her genetics. There are people in the world who get inevitably really skinny by working out much.

Just like there are people who tend to be thicker by nature, there are also people who tend to be thinner genetically.

E.g. I have a female friend who is really skinny, too.

But she nevers works out and all I see her is eating junk food and sweets. :p

However, she just doesn't gain weight, no matter what.

But she's healthy.

Anyway, nobody has to like Candice's body - of course.

I just wanted to say that a body shaped by unhealthy methods does look different than Candice's. :flower:

Yes, Candice is super skinny, but I love her body, because she isn't unhealthy-skinny.

She's not that thin due to starving or something like that, otherwise she wouldn't have these muscles.

I think it's just her genetics. There are people in the world who get inevitably really skinny by working out much.

Just like there are people who tend to be thicker by nature, there are also people who tend to be thinner genetically.

E.g. I have a female friend who is really skinny, too.

But she nevers works out and all I see her is eating junk food and sweets. :p

However, she just doesn't gain weight, no matter what.

But she's healthy.

Anyway, nobody has to like Candice's body - of course.

I just wanted to say that a body shaped by unhealthy methods does look different than Candice's. :flower:

Completely agree with you, took the words right out of my mouth!

I too have a friend who has a very similar body type to Candice, very teenie tiny waist (lucky) and fuller rounder hips (lucky...), she eats all the food in the world and still has nice slender legs and pretty curves. If she worked out, she'd be verrrry skinny cause she's skinny naturally!

Which is what happened to Candice, when a naturally skinny person works out, their already revved up metabolism kicks it in high gear. But Candice has muscle, which you can not get without being somewhat healthy.

Candice is beautiful, healthy and fit! With a kick-ass body that she very well earned :hehe: