Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/fashion-week-confidential-with-vs-pink-model-elsa-hosk/53843#.Ui41qtJQF7Y
Fashion Week Confidential with VS PINK Model Elsa Hosk!
As if our fashion week couldn’t get any better, Victoria’s Secret announced earlier this morning that our favorite Angels are set to return to the VS runway on December 10th for the annual Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show! Luckily for us, we had the opportunity to catch up with one of our favorite VS Fashion Show models, Elsa Hosk, at last night’s exclusive Modelinia Fashion Week dinner. In between the wining and dining, we chatted with the Swedish-born beauty about her latest fall fashion finds, and the hidden talent that almost made her a pro athlete! Get the full scoop on all of that and more in today’s Fashion Week Confidential!
How is your fashion week going?
It’s going really well!  I mean, I haven’t done any shows this season, but I have been able to go to a lot of really great parties.  It seems like every day there are like 10 parties, so I’m just trying to at least make most of them.  I’m not a big going out person, but during fashion week it’s always just so much fun.

What do you have on your fall fashion wish list?
I actually just bought this Jill Stuart dress that I love!  It has this really cute little collar, which I was kind of against for a while, but I kept seeing it and now, I love it!
What is your “it-bag” this season?
I’m a vintage girl myself, so I’m really obsessed with anything at the moment.  Although, I did just buy a new backpack from The Row, which I love! I’m really feeling backpacks right now— they feel really cool.  They’re really handy, and you can just throw them over the shoulder and it looks like you don’t care and you’re kind of a street style girl.  I love that!
What was the first big designer item you bought with your own money?
I remember, I bought a pair of slime green Marc Jacobs boots that cut right on the calf and were super pointy— they were horrible! They had all of these big, silver buckles, and had a big heel.   I think I was 14-years old when I bought them, but I still have them, because it was like the first expensive thing I bought with my own money.  I used to wear them to school though in Sweden and everyone would look at my, but I thought I was so cool! I don’t think I’ll ever throw those away— it’s a good memory.
Any hidden talents?
I’m very sporty.  I used to play basketball in Sweden and was at a professional level.  I don’t really play anymore, so it’s kind of a hidden talent now.
If you could trade closets with anyone, whose would you choose?
Chloe Sevigny— I love her style!
What are your must-have beauty products during the crazy fashion season?
I love this brand called REN.  It’s very clean, and they have this great exfoliater that really gets all of the makeup off before you go to bed, so you wake up with really clean, fresh skin.  Everything by REN I love because it’s all very natural and organic.