Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'm not feeling the styling in that shoot, the ones with the hair down are not good at all, it ages her so much. The ones with her hair up are way better, that being said she looks even better in her recent IG story pimping the swimsuits

31 minutes ago, Bettina Saw-Morgan said:

Elsa is not healthy!

Are you her doctor? She may not look healthy to you or too skinny but that doesn’t make her emaciated. Elsa has always been naturally slim. Somehow a lot of people automatically assume that slim means unhealthy and that it can’t be natural, which is just not true. Stop throwing around words that don’t apply here, for one it’s incorrect and also very disrespectful to people who actually are truly emaciated.

4 minutes ago, *Luna* said:

Are you her doctor? She may not look healthy to you or too skinny but that doesn’t make her emaciated. Elsa has always been naturally slim. Somehow a lot of people automatically assume that slim means unhealthy and that it can’t be natural, which is just not true. Stop throwing around words that don’t apply here, for one it’s incorrect and also very disrespectful to people who actually are truly emaciated.

I agree with this.

Yall are allowed to have opinions and I agree she'd look better with a biiit more weight but calling her emanciated or saying she's unhealthy is downright disrespectful. If I went to certain threads and called models fat, obese or unhealthy people would lose their shit and hit that Report button, not sure why calling someone emanciated isn't considered just as bad.