Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

8 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Random thought that happened late at night......................but Elsa planning to start a family and seeing how Candice makes it work and business of course......?

I could kind of see this happening, but at the same time she doesn't strike me as quite there yet. 

2 hours ago, heartwing said:

I could kind of see this happening, but at the same time she doesn't strike me as quite there yet. 

I remember Candice saying how she use to watch the other angels and got close to them to see how they made it work. Also, Elsa does look very ready for the next step with her boo who she said she is madly in love with last year....for that ring and family life especially the way she cuddles and holds her friend's baby.

VS didn't use Elsa properly. Every time I seen her in editorials or pictures like this....She simply has one of the most stunning/unique faces since Doutzen. But she also tends to just rely on face and lacks that inner goddess energy/expressions to real devour. I am happy she cut her hair though....best move.

I can't wait to meet her next year.