Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

She looks so much better without makeup, or at least with a light natural looking makeup.

And those white tennis shoes are butt ugly.

I would love to know why she was wearing them and how she thinks they look good...but her style is hit or miss with me, sometimes she looks great other times she looks so stupid that I actually have laughed out loud...but that has happened with even my favorite models Miranda, Barbara P, and Candice so me not liking a models street style is nothing new. I am super picky and sometimes Elsa makes me wonder with her fashion choices.

2 hours ago, bump said:

She looks so much better without makeup, or at least with a light natural looking makeup.

And those white tennis shoes are butt ugly.

I would love to know why she was wearing them and how she thinks they look good...but her style is hit or miss with me, sometimes she looks great other times she looks so stupid that I actually have laughed out loud...but that has happened with even my favorite models Miranda, Barbara P, and Candice so me not liking a models street style is nothing new. I am super picky and sometimes Elsa makes me wonder with her fashion choices.

Elsa has always had a funky sense of style :rofl: It kinda suits her though. About those sneakers...Maybe she really likes them?

I’m sure a lot of famous people just wear designer stuff becauss it’s expensive and wearing something from an expensive brand makes them feel cooler than let’s say a shirt from h&m? I don’t think Elsa is like this though. She seems to mix and match designer/vintage designer clothes with “regular” clothes which is pretty cool imo. 

While Elsa usually doesn’t jump on the trend bandwagon, I think the “dad sneakers” are definitely a trend she’s picked up on after they got popular. While I don’t really like them at all, I do think that they can styled to still flow with an outfit, but they looked really out of place with her skinny jeans and cardigan look. 

Like here, I still don’t like them but at least they go with the colours and the edgier sunglasses she’s wearing. 

She has big feet.

Hopefully, he forgot his mittens at home. Otherwise it’s clear that the boyfriend is the boss in the relationship and not as into her as she is to him as he is keeping his hands in his pockets while she is hanging onto his arm with both hands for security.

^ I don’t know if these are the exact ones, but they seem really close to the Nike Flex/Flex Bijoux. It didn’t really look like they have the same style anymore. 

I know Sketchers has really similar styles, cause I own a pair from a few years ago. :p