Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I believe Elsa got the FB, it's pretty obvious to me.

So i guess it's time for me to stop my little Elsa hate fase and try start to appreciate her again like i did before. I used to like her a lot so i better enjoy this shit instead of being salty :rofl: 

Anyway congrats to all the big fans in here.

3 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

So i guess it's time for me to stop my little Elsa hate fase and try start to appreciate her again like i did before. I used to like her a lot so i better enjoy this shit instead of being salty :rofl: 

Anyway congrats to all the big fans in here.

Why is it so obvious? I don't know when they will announce it but we all have to wait and see, nothing is sure now so...

Another thing I don't get is why she keeps editing herself in her pictures... the difference between her own pictures and paparazzi pictures is pretty noticeable and she even edits those when using them for Instagram. Does she think people don't notice or something...? She looks great without it so I don't get why she wants to create this illusion of her being thin(ner) when she already is thin. 

I never tought I would say something like this but Elsa looks precious with those space buns, the hairstyle fits her so well. :rofl:

13 hours ago, Candylicious. said:

I don't think it's totally obvious that she got the FB, last year we were "sure" too and it didn't happen. Elsa gets excited for everything tbh, I think it's maybe the SO or another opening. VS is not that smart atm to give her well deserved FB to Elsa, they like to screw things up so right now it could be Stella, annoying sm... I mean Jo, even Martha. We can't be totally sure. 

9 hours ago, *Luna* said:

Why is it so obvious? I don't know when they will announce it but we all have to wait and see, nothing is sure now so...

Another thing I don't get is why she keeps editing herself in her pictures... the difference between her own pictures and paparazzi pictures is pretty noticeable and she even edits those when using them for Instagram. Does she think people don't notice or something...? She looks great without it so I don't get why she wants to create this illusion of her being thin(ner) when she already is thin. 

I don't think she edits her pictures, she is really thin at the moment she has lost a lot of weight, I think it's just the way she poses, her angles and everything, she does it to look thinner in her pictures Idk why (maybe she don't like her body the way it is, idk) but she doesn't edit. You need to be a fucking master photoshop genious to edit pictures like that and not leaving any trace behind and I personally don't think she pays to have someone to edit every single one of her Ig posts. We all look diferent in candids than how we look in the ones that we take ourselfs. 

6 hours ago, Chessie said:

I don't think she edits her pictures, she is really thin at the moment she has lost a lot of weight, I think it's just the way she poses, her angles and everything, she does it to look thinner in her pictures Idk why (maybe she don't like her body the way it is, idk) but she doesn't edit. You need to be a fucking master photoshop genious to edit pictures like that and not leaving any trace behind and I personally don't think she pays to have someone to edit every single one of her Ig posts. We all look diferent in candids than how we look in the ones that we take ourselfs. 

How are you so sure she doesn't edit her pictures? Yeah sure lighting and poses can do a lot or make someone look very different, but every time? No. I'm not saying I know 100% that she is editing all her pictures, but in some it's very noticeable. Especially in this picture: 

Her legs/thighs are definitely not the size of her arm plus the door in the back is looking a little odd don't you think? I just don't get why she does it because she looks great and  doesn't need all of this. 

7 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

If she's photoshopping, she is a photoshop genius because she kept the grout lines around her leg perfectly straight.  VS should hire her for the retouching. 

ONEzVXak.jpg

Wonder where she's off too. She really has such beautiful eyes. :wub: 

She looks like

https://img.alicdn.com/imgextra/i1/803370950/TB2e3U7oFXXXXaRXFXXXXXXXXXX_!!803370950.gif

If you want to punish me for making fun of her big head go here

https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/64918-get-yourself-or-somebody-else-machinegunned/

I really don't think I deserve hate but... Just in case.

9 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

If she's photoshopping, she is a photoshop genius because she kept the grout lines around her leg perfectly straight.  VS should hire her for the retouching. 

ONEzVXak.jpg

Wonder where she's off too. She really has such beautiful eyes. :wub: 

I think she's in Sweden for her Bikbok clothing line launch

I love that she's doing more things outside VS, and I love to see her in FW but I don't know, she has changed her body so much since she started to do HF again, she looked so much healthier when she was just doing commercial things and not runway, I wouldn't be mad if she stops doing FW again. Of course that It's just my personal opinion.

She's dropped weight for FW jobs for sure, but VS won't last forever and she's not getting any younger, girlfriend needs to build those connections fast or she'll be done and forgotten like Izabel, Erin and Miranda post-VS

19 hours ago, Clauds said:

She's dropped weight for FW jobs for sure, but VS won't last forever and she's not getting any younger, girlfriend needs to build those connections fast or she'll be done and forgotten like Izabel, Erin and Miranda post-VS

Well I think you're right, sometimes I even forget completely about Erin.