Bellazon

Elsa Hosk
Thumbnail

killino

I'm living for her street style in Milan. :heart: I'm surprised with how many shows she doing, and glad she's in Paris now! 

I'm a little surprised at how little the other Angels are participating in FW. Elsa usually does the least, and this year we've seen her more than Taylor. :blink:

4 hours ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm living for her street style in Milan. :heart: I'm surprised with how many shows she doing, and glad she's in Paris now! 

I'm a little surprised at how little the other Angels are participating in FW. Elsa usually does the least, and this year we've seen her more than Taylor. :blink:

Her and Romee are definitely killing at it atm. I think her opening the VSFS really made people notice her more and also probably made her try out more shows

4 hours ago, gotportugal said:

Her and Romee are definitely killing at it atm. I think her opening the VSFS really made people notice her more and also probably made her try out more shows

I agree. Lots of people from the fashion industry attend the show and she did nail that opening for sure, especially in the unedited version from the stores you see it was really good. She's been opening and closing lots of shows this season, I'm excited to see what she walks in Paris

I'm still bitter she was in Paris for the entire duration of fashion week last season and didn't walk a damn show. :dry:

I'm more surprised that she suddenly wants to participate, not that I'm complaining. She always seemed quite content not doing the HF/runway circus.