Bellazon

Heather Stewart Whyte
Thumbnail

casey_ryback420

• 2 weeks later...
I find it refreshing for another race/ethnicity to be strongly represented in fashion :idk: . And I doubt Brazilian's have ever even comprised of half the roster. But I agree that she is a shameful omission though :) .

Sure. It's not that I have anything against that; I'm all for it, and anyway, most of the top Brazilians are white (Gisele, Ale, Ana Beatriz, even Adriana is more mixed than black). When it comes to other race/ethnicity, I actually prefer Ana Paula Araujo, who is black, to any of those girls. I just don't like the style and presentation of most of the Brazilians - it's too heavy-handed for me. Heather just has so much more personality appeal for me, as does Ana. The "personality" that comes through in a photo I mean.

Yeah, I can definitely understand from that perspective :) (and of course I put race/ethnicity because I wasn't sure which one they are :ninja: . I guess ethnicity). But well met :) . And definitely understand what you mean about her picture personality or connecting with the camera. To tell the truth I didn't know Heather before coming here and I haven't seen this list, but for me I can't see less than VS top 5. She's one of the most beautiful models I've ever seen, has a lovely body, can connect with the camera and her sensuality is a nice combination of being very feline, confident and elegance :) .

"BOND GIRL GESUCHT" - german QUICK 10. August 1989 #33 - There´s written she was dancing in the titlesong of "Licence to kill"!

post-21846-1262360582_thumb.jpg

Wow! I'll have to check that out. Who knew she was that close to being a Bond Girl! Maybe kind of glad she wasn't one, though, because it seems like at least at half the Bond Girls die. I think the Bond rules are to kill off at least one beautiful woman in every movie, in order to distress and yet titillate you in your distress. Yes, a beauty must always be sacrificed - especially if she's the villain's mistress!

Anyhow, it'd be cool to see Heather dance - I don't believe I've ever seen any video of her, come to think of it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
from Miss Parker :flower:

Podrias escanear el resto del reportaje de todas las supermodelos incluso la portada de esta revista es que es una revista que busco hace tiempo y al ver estas fotografias he pensado que alomejor tambien tienes el resto del reportaje en donde tambien habian fotos individuales a heather stewart whyte,helena christensen,rebecca romijn,angie everhart me encantaria tener la revista o almenos el reportaje completo escaneado en este foro,graciasCreo que la revista es la elle del año 92 o 93 de verano en portada salia helena christensen creo y en un post anterior has colgado dos fotografias grupales de todas las modelos

• 1 month later...