Bellazon

World Cup 2019

On 7/8/2019 at 2:15 AM, Stromboli1 said:

Thanks for the competition.

You should make the continental tournaments too; Euro, Copa America, Gold Cup, Asian Cup, and African Cup.

Yes, I might well do that. Sometimes finding models from the smaller countries can be hard, but that's all part of the fun. Certainly the Euros would be easy to do and competitive.

4 hours ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

I wonder if Lorena was in place of Toni, how different this comp may have gone....

Me too. most of the European models were chosen by the European Models Tournament 2017, but they're a bit out of date now. I tried to run a little qualifying tournament for this World Cup, but it never really got of the ground. I'll have a think and try to come up with something better for the next one.

1 hour ago, Mousematt said:

Me too. most of the European models were chosen by the European Models Tournament 2017, but they're a bit out of date now. I tried to run a little qualifying tournament for this World Cup, but it never really got of the ground. I'll have a think and try to come up with something better for the next one.

I really enjoyed the combo so I appreciate all of your hard work! But yeah it’s alway Fun to think up new tweaks to make the next iteration even better. 

Thank you!

10 hours ago, Mousematt said:

Yes, I might well do that. Sometimes finding models from the smaller countries can be hard, but that's all part of the fun. Certainly the Euros would be easy to do and competitive.

I'd say the Euros, Copa America, and the Gold Cup would be the easiest to find models from those countries.

• 2 weeks later...