Bellazon

Stephanie Seymour
Thumbnail

bigassscans

i voted for her as well. Raquel is an extraordinary model as well, and one day soon i'm sure she'll be compared to the likes of Carmen Kass or Shalom Harlow -- very VERY successful, but not huge impact, not really famous outside fashion. but she'll never be compared to the likes of STEPHANIE.

Stephanie's in a separate class altogether; a legend and an icon.

I was always amased by her perfect shapes, and mooostly, mother-nature (I guess :D) gave her some great and thin knees and calfs wich make her legs look so long, she has yhe best legs ever... her waist and hips are so sexy and feminine.....there is a lot to say about her... I'm wondering what kind of sports is she doing mostly? Anybody might know?

Cheers

In POP Magazine she said that she makes pilates :wave:

Thanks for all the amazing posts ladies and gentlemen.

Loewe Fall/Winter 2008-2009 ad campaign:

th_46068_01_122_844lo.jpgth_46068_02_122_759lo.jpgth_46074_04_122_991lo.jpgth_46080_05_122_1189lo.jpg

th_46081_07_122_1111lo.jpgpost-9754-0-1446126947-172_thumb.jpgpost-9754-0-1446126947-22647_thumb.jpgth_46097_12_122_856lo.jpg

Thank you very much; I wasn't sure if she was Stephanie Seymour. I love the Loewe ads :heart:

I thought at the beginning hyperlink the Loewe web but fortunately I didn’t. I just to read “legal warnings” Loewe... It's very very strict! :shock: The hyperlink it’s banned too! :mad: What people as touchy! :shock: Ralph Lauren, for example, is no as strict! :no:

I recommend the typical scan from magazines :yes:

I think there someone looking for the Loewe Fall/Winter 2008-2009 ad campaign phographer :whistle:

I just to find it! :hell yea!: :dance: :ddr:

Models: Stephanie Seymour and Rogier Bosschaart

Photographer: Steven Klein

Artistic director: Stuart Vevers

Vevers is a young designer (35 years old). He's Bristish, and the new designer too. :heart: :heart: :heart: