Bellazon

Emily Feld
Thumbnail

bebop2015

1 hour ago, Phillip925 said:

Won't be long now boys. She's surely realizing she can't go much further in modeling with that face

thanks for your opinion.Ā  Remember the old words of wisdom- if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

1 hour ago, babranski said:

I'm not sure I understand the criticisms of her face ... what exactly is wrong with it?

Ā 

Personally I think she's got one of the best "natural" no make-up faces out there right now.

Ā 

I don't find the problem in his face either. Although beauty can be subjective, everyone can have their own taste, I don't see anything strange or out of the ordinary about her face either. His features are harmonious, soft, nothing is out of place.

On 11/26/2023 at 9:42 PM, babranski said:

Ā 

I don't really see anything different ... what do you think she had done? or are you not being literal with the "vibe" comment.

TBH I am not completely sure.

I used to follow her quite regularly till she stopped doing EComm for that label last spring.

Ā 

Now I'm seeing a lot of subtle changes in different elements of her facial structure which may not be obvious to her daily followers. Can't really tell if it's down to natural evolution or lifestyle choices. :/

What's not so subtle tho is the chin... It certainly looks a lot more aggressive/masculine now. In fact the whole jawline does. :/

32 minutes ago, thumbs said:

Ok we get it u dont like her then stop coming in here bashing pretty sure its against the rules

Ā 

it can sometimes be tough to see the line between "bashing" and having respectful criticism, but I think we get a good look at the difference on this page between the comments of Phillip and then elfstone, respectively.

Ā 

@elfstone I'm pretty sure she's always had a jaw that starts very high on her face, is very straight and long, and ends with a wide chin. I don't really see a difference looking back at some of her older pictures but you make a good point that as a long time fan maybe I've not noticed the subtle change. Jowls maybe?

21 hours ago, babranski said:

I'm not sure I understand the criticisms of her face ... what exactly is wrong with it?

Ā 

Personally I think she's got one of the best "natural" no make-up faces out there right now.

Ā 

She still kinda reminds me of Emma Watson.

She is growing and maturing, from a younger woman into an adult.Ā  It is clear her body has changed, she is larger and more curvy than she has been.Ā  Clearly she has addressed the fact she put on a little weight recently and is more trim and slender now.Ā  This whole thing about her chin, you kidding me?Ā  That group pic above is with a fish eye lens that accentuates everything.Ā  She is looking great and while I agree that her overall look is not really fashion model material she is a perfect swimsuit, lingerie and glamour model, it just remains to be seen how she wants to go with it.