Bellazon

Dexter

k_dub

episode 4 was intense btw :| , i cant wait for 5 :D

^^No doubt. Dexter, the hunter, became the HUNTED!!! :o He had to kill that chick, and he had good reason. She threatened his life, not to mention Rita and the kids. She even went to their house to KILL THEM ALL!!! She even got the jump on Dexter. However, Dexter overpowered her, and took care of business. Now it gets more muddled. The Trinity killer got the jump on Lundy and Debra!!! :shock: I'm gonna miss Lundy. And who knows if Debra is gonna survive. Another problem is Rita getting suspicious again. I don't know how Dexter will be able to go on without Debra. They are co-dependent on each other.

Dude, I can't wait till TONIGHT'S EPISODE!!! :drool: This time, it's personal for Dexter. The Trinity killer killed Lundy and seriously injured Debra. Even more shocking this that Trinity, like Dexter, has a family and 3 kids. He is what Dexter might have been like without Harry's code. :yes:

I finally got cable to watch this.. This is on like several times Saturday and Sunday.. i will never have to miss an episode with this schedule.. hehehe

It is getting interesting with the trinity killer.. do you remember what is so significant as to who Dexter's dad was sleeping with? that seems to be something on going to the seasons.

It is getting interesting with the trinity killer.. do you remember what is so significant as to who Dexter's dad was sleeping with? that seems to be something on going to the seasons.

Yeah, Dex slipped up to Deb about Harry not being 'perfect' and all. So she's been on the warpath looking for dirt via his CIs. And it just so happens that Dex's mom is one of the files... or maybe not :ninja:

Pretty good so far although this Quinn thing could get ungly :knives:

Yeah, Dex slipped up to Deb about Harry not being 'perfect' and all. So she's been on the warpath looking for dirt via his CIs. And it just so happens that Dex's mom is one of the files... or maybe not :ninja:

It's all in the 2nd season. It turns out Dexter's mom was one of Harry's CI's, not to mention that he was sleeping with her. Either way, that eventually led to her death, which led Harry to feel guilty about it, and is probably the reason why Harry took in Dexter and raised him.

Now, Dexter has finally slipped up. He killed a INNOCENT MAN!!! :shock: It will be interesting to see how he deals with that fact.

^yeah indeed, it was obvious Dex was kinda rushing things, no wonder though with how busy his life is currently. This was something i wasnt expecting to happen till maybe the next season though, theres already so much going on with his fatherhood and Trinity and now Quinn (turning into a second Doakes?), it will be very interesting to see how this will impact him.

Btw I'm loving this season but there's not enough Masuka :laugh: :( .

Can this weekend get any better? Big boxing match on Saturday :lullaby:, NFL on Sunday, and then DEXTER!!! :thumbsup: I'm really eager to see how Dexter deals with killing an innocent man. If he would have taken care of the Trinity Killer 1st, that could have been avoided. But hey, gotta add more drama to the show, right? Also, this thing between Dex and Quinn is getting PRETTY INTENSE!!! Is he the new Doakes or sumthin? I'm really eager to see how that winds up.