Thumbnail

Nath

Lanvin spring 2007 backstage:

http://firstview.com/files/photo_mid_def_1760089.jpg

http://firstview.com/files/photo_mid_def_1760238.jpg

http://firstview.com/files/photo_mid_def_1760470.jpg

http://firstview.com/files/photo_mid_def_1760544.jpg

from modelcouture at livejournal

Please textlink instead of hotlinking images. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

• 2 weeks later...

I LOVE AGGY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She and Coco are always fighting for my top spot! but it's soooo hard to pick!!! hahahahaahah!

Henry Holland!!!!??? I love Henry Holland!!!!

she inspired my super short crop!!! of course my mother went crazy because i had a long coco hair... but it's all good!!! hahahhaahahaha!

i love both too buhlack :D

yeah!!!! more on the holland and deyn waggon!!! hahahahahaha!!!

im just sad that theres no house of holland store in LA!!!

ohhh..... and i hate forever 21 for hootin off of henry!!! eugh!!! i hate that store!!! they always copy other designers!!!

it's good in a way... that people get to look OK

but at least have the decency to know who they are hooting off of!!! it's like i see a girl wearing a holland knock off or a wrap dress and say 'you love henry too?' or 'oh DVF huh?' and she'd be all like... whatttt!!! i just hate that! i hate it when consumers don't know who they are biting off of! it's like plegiarizing!!! and that should be a crime!!!

and don't even get me started on bags and how people don't know balenciaga, or cloe, or fendi or even LV... and yet they still use the knock off!!!

and i love how DVF sued the company! hahahahaah! take that!!!

but at least have the decency to know who they are hooting off of!!! it's like i see a girl wearing a holland knock off or a wrap dress and say 'you love henry too?' or 'oh DVF huh?' and she'd be all like... whatttt!!! i just hate that! i hate it when consumers don't know who they are biting off of! it's like plegiarizing!!! and that should be a crime!!!

and don't even get me started on bags and how people don't know balenciaga, or cloe, or fendi or even LV... and yet they still use the knock off!!!

I know! <_< Knockoffs suck! :hehe: And I totally hate forever 21 too!

What's forever 21? :ninja:

I know! <_< Knockoffs suck! :hehe: And I totally hate forever 21 too!

What's forever 21? :ninja:

hahahahhahaahaah! well it's this evil store... like charlote russe... or wet seal...

anyways.... it's this evil store that sells clothes for a really cheap price... like 20 dollars or so.

yes, the clothes are nice... but the thing is... they steal designs from other designers!!!

i passed by the store the other day and they had this dress on display... it was the exact same thing as Thakoon!

What really ticks me off the most is that the people who buy it... just buy it without even knowing where the designs came from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And the ignorance is what ticks me off so much!!!

I bet you they're already mass producing the Chanel bow!!! it's only a matter of time before it hits the fan!!!

hey... i should go protest like Aggy! hahahahahaha!