Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

1 minute ago, Jack Shaftoe said:

I.e. she isn't a braindead, over-the-top enthusiastic VS cheerleader like say Jo? ;)

VS also photoshop the shit out of Robin in most of her pics, one can barely recognize her, dunno why they use her so much if they think she isn't good enough to be in the show and need to airbrushed so much. Morons.

I don't care for the new line up of angels and don't really know them well enough to dissect personalities.....but I do know Jo has a high fashion career that exceeds everything Robin has done since the start of her career. There careers are not even comparable. Robin.....just now started doing runway that you can actually google...thats 3 years of nothing but catalogue and SI. She has put everything into VS to make her when she should be working her way up instead of being so hung up on being cast in the show. Hopefully, this time she will practice the art of letting go and making a name for herself in HF because she has the height and measurements for it. 

Man, give Robin a La Perla contract and have her move on from VS. 

Melie and Iesha are lovely. Happy both of them made it. Sanne has been growing on me since she started walking but not too bummed she’s out tbh. 

Hoping for Blanca and Frida still, and Hailey C. 

Toni hasn’t posted any confirmation anywhere and that account has 17 followers so I’m not going to put much stock in them. Edit: Yeah, they’ve “confirmed” a ton of girls who haven’t said anything yet. They’re fucking around for follows. 

Don’t want her back though.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

I don't care for the new line up of angels and don't really know them well enough to dissect personalities.....but I do know Jo has a high fashion career that exceeds everything Robin has done since the start of her career. There careers are not even comparable. Robin.....just now started doing runway that you can actually google...thats 3 years of nothing but catalogue and SI. She has put everything into VS to make her when she should be working her way up instead of being so hung up on being cast in the show. Hopefully, this time she will practice the art of letting go and making a name for herself in HF because she has the height and measurements for it. 

I didn't say a word about Robin's HF career and whether VS should care about it, I am just saying this personality thing is BS, they aren't hiring new Angels, just models for a single show, most of them wouldn't have to say a single word in front of the cameras anyway.

1 minute ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Now, that I look back at it....Sanne did look a little scary thin. Now, I'm worried for Frida because she has the over excising look. 😭

Yup. I’ve noticed and I’m getting skeptical on if they’re cracking down on overworking. Robin looks good but her stomach is looking a bit too thin imo.