Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

11 hours ago, freevsangel said:

I was watching the 2002 vsfs and:

1. Caitriona Balfe walked the show (outlander)

2. Its an actual lingerie show

3. The wings are wings

4. Oluchi reminds me of Zuri and viceversa

5. I'm sad for how downhill VS has come

Oluchi is like an elongated version of Zuri. But that woman! She still looks spectacular on her insta. VS could put her in the show today and she would be better than 80% of their models (and I actually think they have a pretty good batch this year).

1 minute ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I think that one too, but on the other hand idk if it would be too similar to last year's opening and they wouldn't take that route

Well they did the Boho Psychos, The Road Ahead and the 2015 thing opening all on the same vibes...

1 minute ago, Beatriz Abreu said:

I think that one too, but on the other hand idk if it would be too similar to last year's opening and they wouldn't take that route

^^^ don't think they'll have two similar openings in a row, are we sure the collab segment isn't the opening one? last year it was 

1 minute ago, fashionlover16 said:

Guys did you notice in this photo that Candice and Kendall have some "celestial" boots and Gigi has the Mary K's one?! Guys did you notice in this photo that Candice and Kendall have some "celestial" boots and Gigi has the Mary K's one?!

Yes we did. x2