Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

6 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

Wait I thought we were supposed to use our brains and look at things objectively and see it made total sense for them to announce the FB on GMA!!

2914C639-9129-4541-B4A9-3696895EEF32.thumb.gif.ccf96e391110f1c1a2837d10b5a0b266.gif

Don’t worry girl! The bra is still coming! They haven’t shown it to Martha yet though!! It’s a super surprise! 

This is way too many performers but I don’t actually hate the line up? :ninja: I think Shawn will fit the show perfect, and the rest aren’t really as famous so the attention will stay on the girls hopefully. 

I also love Halsey. I’ve seen her twice. :rofl: 

3 minutes ago, toodarnhot said:

2914C639-9129-4541-B4A9-3696895EEF32.thumb.gif.ccf96e391110f1c1a2837d10b5a0b266.gif

Don’t worry girl! The bra is still coming! They haven’t shown it to Martha yet though!! It’s a super surprise! 

This is way too many performers but I don’t actually hate the line up? :ninja: I think Shawn will fit the show perfect, and the rest aren’t really as famous so the attention will stay on the girls hopefully. 

I also love Halsey. I’ve seen her twice. :rofl: 

Where you at gurl @Bonjour Bianca ? We need your dose of common sense. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Prettyphile said:

Shawn?? PEOPLE I STOPPED LISTENING TO NORMIE MUSIC IN EARLY 2000's. Gimme videos please. 😫

I've only ever vaguely heard his song stitches, but I just listened to this song and it could fit? Kind of generic, but cute