Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

22 minutes ago, Clauds said:

I just love how these people on IG keep reaching by posting the most vague statements with no proof whatsoever of what they are claiming "I know who got the FB but I can't say, here's a clue: she's got two tits, two legs and two eyes":rofl: 

I Lost it.

1 hour ago, Prettyphile said:

Confirmed African Segment ... NAILED IT

on social media in 5...4....3

But listen Y'all I know by a Reliable source via DM on Insta Sophia is gonna wear the fantasy bra in the Saharan Nile Jungle Goddeses Section. You guys Know nothing.

12 minutes ago, Fashionsketcher said:

I Lost it.

But listen Y'all I know by a Reliable source via DM on Insta Sophia is gonna wear the fantasy bra in the Saharan Nile Jungle Goddeses Section. You guys Know nothing.

The word "ahhhhhmaaaaaazing" is going to be written in rhinestones they had to get from Clarie's due to budget cuts this year.

hello it's been a while I haven't been around here lol I have a question, since which year Todd Thomas stopped working for VS and is this why the show's segments have become so boring? Am I the only one who loved the really thematic segments? 

as for Fantasy bra I'm thinking Behati will get it, it's her comeback and she has opened the show twice, only thing left is the bra

2 minutes ago, jubs2512 said:

hello it's been a while I haven't been around here lol I have a question, since which year Todd Thomas stopped working for VS and is this why the show's segments have become so boring? Am I the only one who loved the really thematic segments? 

as for Fantasy bra I'm thinking Behati will get it, it's her comeback and she has opened the show twice, only thing left is the bra

He stopped working for VS in 2012, that was his last show.

+2 I Also loved the showmanship he brought to the runway

8 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

It's just so over the top. It would nice to get back to something actually Christmasy vs landscapes, and architecture that kinda takes away from the beauty of the models.

I couldn't agree more. The one last year didn't really seem like a christmas/holiday commercial so I'd love something simpler with more focus on the models, lingerie and the christmas vibe. Hopefully it'll be a sexy commercial too.

21 minutes ago, medicenevs said:

PRETTY, STOP.

Don't yell at me!! I've been yelled at all day by models and lawyers and models talent people, I have no idea. I've been threatened with legal action, and by French police, I'm very fragile atm :rofl:

btw I'm not jk. The amount of drama the staff has to deal with on some days..