Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

Just catched up on the last pages.

Saying that VSxMaryKatrantzou was for pink was a mistake, that's clearly not for PINK, is purely mainline. But is VS and is a Holiday collection so they could have the angels and other models shooting it and then making it PINK on the runway, but I highly doubt it.

On another topic...

I want to know details about this years show, I really enjoy knowing bit by bit and making it all work like a puzzle before show time.

I'm going a few hours to class, yesterday when I did I came back to the previews of VSxMary so I hope today happens something similar.

27 minutes ago, Gustavocruzxxx said:

OMG I hated this parachute train!

OMG, I never saw it that way. It could easily be a parachute... I mean, If that THING in the back of the model is going to appear on the runway and it’s attached to her, then, it cannot be a wing because se wouldn’t be able to move her legs. If it is a parachute then... it could perfectly work.

(Meaning ok work: allows the model to work decently)

3 minutes ago, vsfsaddict said:

As more I look at the sketch I’m more convinced... that’s a f***** parachute. You can’t perfectly see how the center is in back and how the edges of the fabric bold and are attached with a string...

Am I getting too crazy?

Nooooo you are not, that's a parachute, but hoooow are they going to make it work Idk !!