Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

5 hours ago, medicenevs said:

My theory is they will put the FB on the Holiday Commercial but the thing isn't 100% done yet?

A Holiday Theme FB and then a Holiday/Icy/Snowy segment... sounds like VS 

8 hours ago, heartwing said:

Not to say they've set any sort of precedence or follow that sort of thinking, but Candice opening last year after her big return is what makes me think it'll happen again.  I could be wrong, but time will tell. 

her big return? she missed... 1 show.

7 hours ago, Clauds said:

Opening/closing a segment isn't something too special that the models particularly dream of, especially when there's non-Angels opening and closing segments sometimes. The big things IMO, are just the show opening, the FB, the SO and maybe closing the show. 

when was the last time a non-angel opened a segment in recent years? (pink not included.)

I'd love, love a Renaissance segment. Or some kind of Marie Antoinette/18th century French court inspired segment. I know they sort of already did a 1920s segment with Bright Night Angels and even Silver Screen Angels to some extent, but a Great Gatsby inspired one would still be fun to see. Other ones I'd love to see are a holiday redux (full of reds, golds, silvers, greens, blues and lots of sparkles), an astrological segment (this year would be perfect for it because that's really big right now) , a segment based on Roman or Greek goddesses, Carnival (Sophia can have her bright colors segment),  or Grimm's fairytale or a segment focused on the villains of those stories.

I get so angry seeing all these amazing ideas for segments because we ALL know the outcome will be Sophia giving us another rehash of the same sexy nomadic colorfully retarded travelling adventurist cultural segment and a bunch of other recycled segments that we think are new for a good 5 mins but they end up being the exact ones we’ve all seen before with just a different name 🙄 don’t get your hopes up high y’all. 

2 minutes ago, ceceshores said:

An astrological segment (this year would be perfect for it because that's really big right now)

This would be so interesting but not with Sophia because she will turn it into "costumes" instead of art.

PLOT TWIST:  This is Sophia's last year as creative director.

kendall-jenner-love-magazine-day-25-video-0.thumb.gif.ffcbd2d3bb4006cbdd6f5e74575b640e.gif

Just now, ceceshores said:

Don't wish that on Party City!!

Another cool segment would be something based on tarot cards.

SIS THAT WOULD BE AMAZING OMG that’s such a unique and different idea, I love it! It would be a great opening segment too! I’m already picturing all my fave models and angels walking in this segment :wub6yh2cm:

20 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Sophia needs to stop playing and just become Head CEO of Party City, like gurl byeee. 

Im sorry I had to use this gif. It's the perfect moment that I've been waiting for. 

@Sophia:

ScratchyPleasantDuiker-size_restricted.gif

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

The show is less than a month away and we don’t know the themes and segments, who has the FB/SO/SW, performers etc etc. I’m getting really anxious now..

I think we‘ll know more as soon as the making of videos show up. There‘s always people with great eyes here. But I feel you.

Nevertheless I don’t even mind not knowing, so I can just stay cool instead of being a mess because VS did everything wrong again.