Bellazon

General Discussion

Clauds

21 hours ago, DULOVEMEDO said:

Sui He's english is a lot better and I would be happy if she became an angel. She has such this timeless alluring beauty. 

No disrespect to the current angels even my faves but I want all of them to go....along with some creative members/directors. Not being an angel doesn't mean they won't have a career or a diss to them...it's just drawn out or either not working. 

EDIT: I won't even bother with the go back to the old days but I am so over this era visually. 

There will be an Asian angel for sure.   if VS opened 2 huge flagship stores in the 2 famous cities in China, damn sure there will be an Asian angel.    maybe this year or next year.

23 minutes ago, VSlover30 said:

There will be an Asian angel for sure.   if VS opened 2 huge flagship stores in the 2 famous cities in China, damn sure there will be an Asian angel.    maybe this year or next year.

Agreed. If Sui’s “Angelship” isn’t announced before this year’s show, it’ll most likely be announced by the end of the year. I really don’t think her age has a factor in her being an angel like some of y’all, she still looks young and is gorgeous. VS will probably want to keep her for a few years or so to properly utilize her (like they did with Chanel Iman or Karlie Kloss). I doubt she’ll stay with the brand for 4+ years if she becomes an Angel.

Since the show is for sure on November 8, this is the earliest the show has been since the 2005 show (November 9, 2005). When do you think fittings will begin, definitely this month during fashion month no? since they’ll have most of their models in a ten mile radius and easy and accessible access to them I could imagine. I think the segments should be announced soon too, maybe by the end of the month or early October. Hopefully they don’t make us guess and not announce them at all like last year...that was a nightmare :no2:

15 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Since the show is for sure on November 8, this is the earliest the show has been since the 2005 show (November 9, 2005). When do you think fittings will begin, definitely this month during fashion month no? since they’ll have most of their models in a ten mile radius and easy and accessible access to them I could imagine. I think the segments should be announced soon too, maybe by the end of the month or early October. Hopefully they don’t make us guess and not announce them at all like last year...that was a nightmare :no2:

Sophia confirmed the fittings are in October.

5 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Sorry but Sadie's walk is LITERALLY the most atrocious thing I have ever seen. Megan Puleri walks better than that... A girl who I completely had off of my radar until these NYFW videos rolled in was Ariela Soares. That girl is FIERCE. Hopefully she gets in next year. 

Say what y’all want about Megan but at least the girl knew how to keep a beat and walk the runway like a proper model...Sadie’s ship has already sailed and the show hasn’t even started. A mess. 

6 minutes ago, JROCK177217 said:

Sorry but Sadie's walk is LITERALLY the most atrocious thing I have ever seen. Megan Puleri walks better than that... A girl who I completely had off of my radar until these NYFW videos rolled in was Ariela Soares. That girl is FIERCE. Hopefully she gets in next year. 

YESSS

1 hour ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Agreed. If Sui’s “Angelship” isn’t announced before this year’s show, it’ll most likely be announced by the end of the year. I really don’t think her age has a factor in her being an angel like some of y’all, she still looks young and is gorgeous. VS will probably want to keep her for a few years or so to properly utilize her (like they did with Chanel Iman or Karlie Kloss). I doubt she’ll stay with the brand for 4+ years if she becomes an Angel.

The funny thing is, last year Sui gave a interview on Chinese television, it was before the show, they asked her what if you fall during the show, she said 'I will stop modeling'    :guitar:  

52 minutes ago, Andrew Van Der Hypp said:

Ariela is gorgeous! And her runway walk is fierce as fuck. Didn’t she attend castings this year or am I confusing her with another girl with natural curly hair? Either way, hope to see her next year, I’ll def be following her career.

Yeah she did but I don’t think she made it for the callbacks. With THAT RUNWAY WALK, i don’t even know how she didn’t get booked. Getting Joan Smalls vibes too