Bellazon

News

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am very happy Alessanda in Santiago of Chile 15 December 2012

Wearing orange shorts, shoes the same color and a white blouse, appeared supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio at the inauguration of Brazil's Colcci shop which is face. With a very natural makeup and pink lips clear, this model does not need more, to leave all impressed with its spectacular beauty.

During the press conference, he used to comment on the reason for the boom being experienced by Brazilian models in the world, and thought that because in Brazil there is much diversity of races between Indians and Europeans in what women are striking.

As for her beauty secrets said that during practice yoga, pilates, samba and capoeira to stay, and who is always doing photo shoots in lingerie or bikini. However, when it is ready to make any parade begins training harder with his personal trainer and incorporates weights and work your thighs to look perfect.

Something must in your portfolio said, are the lipstick and flare, which we love in all colors. He also assured that takes a lot of coconut water, and hydrate your hair and skin oils, as the beach much abused these parts.

He stressed that not only about having beauty tips, but that a woman should show more things to look good. "Security is transmitted, and you have to feel beautiful inside and out."

From the little that has been in Chile, noted that women in our country have a similar style of dress for women in Brazil. As for fashion, said the basic and simple and lightweight clothes are the trends this season, and that what he has seen, the Chilean quite fit the Brazilian way.

At 30 years, this woman is full of dreams and its main, are forming a large family with many children. It should be noted that already has a young daughter with which it shares all the time that is not working. "I try to reconcile being with my daughter and my work. I spend half the time working and the other to be with her, "he says.

To see the new trends this season Colcci can visit her new location of Parque Arauco.

pd: sorry guys is translate.google

terra.cl

• 2 weeks later...

Ale is pregnant! congrats to her

"My body loves pregnancy"

Alessandra Ambrosio reveal exclusively to People who are four months pregnant with her second child

th_b7902c166708498.jpg/monthly_12_2011/post-13850-0-1446077802-78956_thumb.jpg" data-fileid="3583983" alt="post-13850-0-1446077802-78956_thumb.jpg" data-ratio="55.17">

If nothing else be the year that celebrated a decade as 'angel' of the lingerie brand Victoria's Secret and her 30-old Alessandra Ambrosio closes 2011 with great news: she's pregnant. "I will be Mom," she revealed to People Direct Erechim, his hometown, Rio Grande do Sul, where he is vacationing with his family under the care of parents and Luiz Lucilda, grandmothers Joan and Christina.

The discovery took place in September and had an even more special meaning for the groom the top, businessman Jamie Mazur. "It was on September 23, his birthday. I suspected as much, but I went to a drugstore and took the test. It was his gift. I gave a small card with a positive test within, "says Alessandra.

The model, which is mother Anja, two years is four months pregnant and still not know the sex of the baby. Because of this, she is not riding outfit, not worrying about the baby's room. Prefers to wait to spend the holiday season, when the novelty will prove to all your family. The sex of the child will only be discovered in January, when the top has scheduled an ultrasound. The home crowd is divided: the father now wants a boy. Since his sister is more daring. "Anja asked a girl and a boy! Twins! "His mother said.

http://istoegente.terra.com.br/noticias/ge...videz%E2%80%9D/

Congrats, She looked great during VS Fashion Show, will have plenty of time for next years,maybe she will get the fantasy bra(like Miranda after baby) :heart:

Dec 27 2011 09:00 PM ET

Alessandra Ambrósio Expecting Second Child

She’s a model mama — twice over.

Alessandra Ambrósio is expecting her second child with fiancé Jamie Mazur, her rep confirms to PEOPLE.

The Victoria’s Secret stunner, 30, is already mom to daughter Anja Louise, 3.

Despite flaunting a fit and trim physique at last month’s Fashion Show, the pregnancy comes as no surprise — Ambrósio recently replied, “Definitely” when asked if she had plans to expand her family.

The model and Mazur, a businessman, began dating in 2005.