Bellazon

News

Alessandra Ambrosio seriously has someone up there looking out for her. On Thursday afternoon, Manhattan’s sky turned grey and dreary, threatening clouds rolled in, a few raindrops fell, but by the time 5 o’clock rolled around, New York City’s skies were blue and a faint breeze took hold of the city - just in time for Ale’s first annual Follow the Sun party. Held on the pool deck of the Thompson LES, the summer festivities were a welcomed relaxing respite for model friends including Doutzen Kroes, Ginta Lapina, Adriana Lima, and Arlenis Sosa. The lovely ladies appeared full of smiles, ready to let their hair down to enjoy the night, and excited for the chance to celebrate Ale’s newest party. “This is a really nice thing to do, just to relax,” said Arlenis, who was twirling about in her maxi dress all night. “Alessandra is just an amazing girl.” While a trio of male models splashed about in the pool wearing teeny-weeny white bikinis that each had one word (Follow, the, Sun) on their bottoms, Ale danced precariously around the water’s edge, flitting back and forth to ensure her guests were having a brilliant evening.

We spoke to the host about her love for summer, the party’s inception, where we can expect to be celebrating summer in the coming years, and her plans for the summer months.

Why did you want to create the Follow the Sun party?

I created Follow the Sun with the idea of celebrating the summer among friends. Initially was a informal gathering, then, I spoke with my team at Arc NY and at Elite and we decided it to make it a big splash (literally LOL) and have it in a hotel. From 50 guests the list went up to 200, then Moet Chandon offered their new champagne and it became this fun big event around the pool at the Thompson hotel. All I wanted was to see everyone before people leave on vacation and as I said, celebrate the arrival of the summer!

What cities/locations do you see hosting the party in the coming years?

I think anywhere where I have friends and where it’s fun. Immediately I can think of Los Angeles and maybe St Tropez. I love also the pool of the Fasano hotel in Rio - that would be cool too!

What are your hopes for the Follow the Sun party?

Follow the Sun was a name we created because since I was little so many people say: “Alessandra - you are so sunny,” “Alessandra - when you smile you light up the room”… and because I love traveling and love

Tweeting we came up with that. I love the beach, the pool, to tan (with sunscreen always!) and love music and dancing. Thats all I hope for the party - to have a good time!

How would you describe your perfect summer?

My perfect summer always involves my family, my friends, the beach, and of course good music. It’s when I spend time with Anja and Jamie. We take long strolls on the beach, in Los Angeles where we also have a house, and have friends over at the end of the day and have good laughs. That’s already a good start! Have a great summer everyone!

http://www.modelinia.com/blog/summer-godde...s-the-sun/22515

CHAMPAGNE WISHES: A slew of supermodels squeezed onto the terrace pool area at the Thompson LES hotel on Thursday evening for a summertime bash hosted by Victoria’s Secret angel Alessandra Ambrosio and Moët & Chandon’s new Ice Impérial label. Fellow mannequins Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes and Angela Lindvall mingled with Ralph Lauren model and polo star Nacho Figueras, who had been to Governor’s Island earlier in the day to prep for the weekend’s Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic. Figueras was on hand to support fellow South American Lorenzo Martone, whose Arc New York talent agency reps Ambrosio for PR and organized the fete. Ambrosio is under contract with Elite Model Management for her modeling work.

post-13213-1277746062_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Always one to keep herself in tip-top shape, Alessandra Ambrosio was spotted out for her routine workout in Venice, California on Thursday (July 8).

Looking cute in a pink hoodie with black leggings, the Victoria's Secret beauty stretched herself out during a Pilates class - after which she winced in pain before calling it a day.

Once finished up, Alessandra joined up with husband Jaime Mazur, as she dove in for a kiss while standing in line at Lemonade restaurant.

Continuing to land job after job, Miss Ambrosio currently graces the July 2010 cover of Vogue Brazil - in which she sported stylish dresses while being photographed by Jacques Dequeker.

http://www.celebrity...-session-386266

Alessandra Ambrosio: promocionará el Mundial 2014

Alessandra Ambrosio es una modelo brasileña que mostró su apoyo al equipo conducido por Dunga durante el Mundial de Sudáfrica 2010. Una vez terminada esa Copa del Mundo, Alessandra ya piensa en la del 2014, que se disputará precisamente en Brasil y ella será quien la promocionará.

Alessandra Ambrosio es una modelo brasileña que estuvo presente en la última edición de la Copa del Mundo de Sudáfrica 2010 apoyando al equipo conducido por Carlos Dunga. Luego de ver su imagen en el certamen más importante del continente a nivel selecciones, se decidió que ella lleve la batuta y empapelar todo Brasil con la promoción de la siguiente edición del campeonato, el cual se disputará en la tierra verdeamarella, con sus infartantes fotos.

Alessandra subió a las pasarelas a lo largo de los años 90. Comenzó en el mundo de la moda en su localidad: Erexim, un pequeño pueblo situado al sur de Brasil y con tan solo 10 años, entró en una humilde escuela de modelos.

Esta niña tiene 29 años y posee unas medidas casi perfectas: 86-61-89. Ahora saltará a la fama mundial con la promoción de la Copa del Mundo del 2014, en donde desde Brasil sede organizadora, planean empapelar el país con sus fotos, vestidita con una remera verdeamarella y bajo el lema: “Me venís a ver”.

Así en Brasil esperan que una vez que estos afiches comiencen a girar y dar vuelta por todos los lugares posibles, la tierra del baile se pueble de seguidores del Jogo bonito y de las niñas sudamericanas.

Google

Alessandra Ambrosio: promote the 2014 World Cup

Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who showed their support for the team led by Dunga for the 2010 World Cup . Once the World Cup had finished , Alessandra is already thinking in 2014, to be held precisely in Brazil and she will be promoting.

Alessandra Ambrosio is a Brazilian model who was present at the last edition of the World Cup in South Africa in 2010 to support the team led by Carlos Dunga. After seeing his image in the continent's most important event at the selections, it was decided to take the baton and wallpaper throughout Brazil to promote the next edition of the championship, which will take place on earth verdeamarella, with its heart-stopping photos .

Alessandra up on the walkways along the 90. It began in the fashion world in your area: Erexim, a small town south of Brazil and with only 10 years old, entered a modeling school humble.

This girl is 29 and has almost perfect measures: 86-61-89. Now jump to the worldwide fame with the promotion of 2014 World Cup, where from Brazil-based organizing, planning to wallpaper the country with their photos, verdeamarella shirt dress with the slogan: "I come to see."

In Brazil expect that once these posters start to spin and turn in all places, the land of the village dance fans Jogo bonito and South American girls.

http://www.elargentino.com/nota-98828-medi...ndial-2014.html

Alessandra Ambrosio, Luiza Brunet and Carol Franceschini posed for a campaign whose goal is to raise funds for GRAAC, an organization that cares for children with cancer. The three posed with shirts created by the stylist Matheus Mazzafera. Three models inspired fashion icons: Brigitte Bardot, Lady Di and Jackie Onassis.

post-13213-1279573187_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

The angel is Alessandra Ambrosio on brief visit to St. Paul because of commitments and professional staff will take an hour in to talk with the readers of Chic by Twitter.

You know how it works, right? You need to follow as much as @ @ sitechic AngelAlessandra to monitor the messaging in real time.

The time has not yet been confirmed, but already you can go by sending your questions to @ reply in Twitter sitechic or comments tab above. No use to send questions for her that Alessandra will only answer we choose.

The content will be updated in its entirety at this link for those who lose something. Keep an eye that has previously announced the scheduled time.

http://chic.ig.com.br/moda/noticia/twintte...eitores-do-chic

Besides Gisele Bundchen, another top Brazilian super season also starts this week in Sao Paulo: Alessandra Ambrosio. Poster girl of the new campaign of Carlos Miele, she is currently in the studio of Jacques Deckequer to be clicked by the photographer. The makeup and hair are borne by Max Weber, the top friend.

Alessandra arrived in Brazil on Saturday (07) accompanied by her daughter, Anja, sister, Aline, and mother, Lucilda. They spent the weekend at home in the top Jurere Beach, Florianópolis. As Alessandra moved to Sao Paulo, Anja was with her grandmother and aunt to Erechim, where the family lives Ambrose. On Wednesday it to Sardinia, Italy, where she will be photographed for the new campaign Loewe, again next to Adriana Lima .

On the next Monday (16) returns to her country, this time accompanied by boyfriend Jamie Mazur, Anja's father. They come to organize the little party of the second anniversary of her daughter, what happens in the next 22 days at the family home. The theme of the decoration is inspired by the movie "Alice in Wonderland."

IG Gente.

Model photographed with her daughter, Anja Louise, and husband, Jamie Mazur, Los Angeles

Alessandra Ambrosio attended a family photo shoot last Thursday (12). The Victoria's Secret model has posed for photos with her daughter, Anja Louise, and husband, Jamie Mazur, on a beach in Los Angeles, California reported the blog as "Faded Youth".

According to the publication, the images were made by the agency "PhotoFund" and become part of the personnel file of the top Brazilian. Clicks, and appear to pampered little girl, Alessandra also exchanged caresses with her husband.

The model, which in the United States on account of his career, he met the California businessman Jamie Mazur, in 2005. After being spotted together a few times, the couple took their relationship. In August 2009, Alessandra gave birth to her first child in Florianopolis. Part of the cast of Angels lingerie line Victoria's Secret, the Brazilian is one of the highest paid models in the world, in a survey by Forbes magazine.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...A+NA+PRAIA.html