Bellazon

News

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Meet the Women of the 2018 Maxim Hot 100

The Bombshells

Models used to merely grace runways and fashion campaigns. Now, they're running Instagrams with followings larger than some countries, and redefining our idea of beauty. Here, the supermodels and Insta-stars who made 2018 the hottest year on record.

BQCbnRQb_t.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio

Though the Victoria’s Secret Angel said she was hanging up her wings in 2017 after 17 years, the Maxim cover girl (Dec/Jan 2016) is focusing her attention on more entrepreneurial ventures, including her hit Ále by Alessandra clothing line.

https://www.maxim.com/women/women-of-maxim-hot-100-2018-6

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

Ale just shot a Vogue Mexico cover and editorial (most likely for the June vacation issue) shot by Blair Getz Mezibov, makeup by Virginia Young, hair by Panos Papandrianos, and styled by Valentina Collado.

Ale has a contract with GNP Seguros, Mexico's largest insurance company, and the largest company inside of conglomerate Grupo BAL (which includes luxury mall El Palacio de Hierro). They are a major advertiser for Conde Nast Mexico so I imagine we'll be seeing a lot more of Alessandra in this market.

• 4 months later...

Ale's Vogue cover should be coming out next week, and I'm pretty sure it will also coincide with her new GNP Seguros campaign (shot by Morelli Brothers in LA).  A few new shoots she also has:

-PatBo shot in Miami by Jerome Duran hair by Dimitris Gianettos

-Shot in Paris by Ellen Von Unwerth Hair by Eduardo Bravo

-I believe she had a mystery shoot where she was at the airport but we never saw any stories or posts about it

-Shoot in Antalya Turkey with her usual team (Makeup: Carolina Gonzalez; Hair: Giannandrea; Sylist: Heather Smith) which leads me to believe it's a commercial campaign and not editorial

On 7/14/2023 at 9:03 AM, Marsnoop said:

Ale's Vogue cover should be coming out next week, and I'm pretty sure it will also coincide with her new GNP Seguros campaign (shot by Morelli Brothers in LA).  A few new shoots she also has:

-PatBo shot in Miami by Jerome Duran hair by Dimitris Gianettos

-Shot in Paris by Ellen Von Unwerth Hair by Eduardo Bravo

-I believe she had a mystery shoot where she was at the airport but we never saw any stories or posts about it

-Shoot in Antalya Turkey with her usual team (Makeup: Carolina Gonzalez; Hair: Giannandrea; Sylist: Heather Smith) which leads me to believe it's a commercial campaign and not editorial

really? I have been waiting since I got this new. It's Vogue Mexico?

• 1 month later...