Bellazon

News

Ashton Kutcher & Alessandra For Colcci

How to overcome the absence of Gisele Bundchen? Investing loudly. After six years with the top highest paid in the world representing your brand Colcci has now signed with top model Alessandra Ambrosio for a year. Plus, just signed a deal with Hollywood star Ashton Kutcher to be the poster boy of the time.

The love affair with Ashton Colcci is long, but now he just stumbled participate. It was unclear whether the actor will be on the runway at Sao Paulo Fashion Week in 2011. But in the days próxiimo 17, Los Angeles, Ashton will be the first photos of the campaign alongside top gaucho.

Alessandra, inclusive, is $ 1 million richer because of the contract. Value that comes pretty close to what was paid for Gisele Bundchen represent the brand. Cauã Reymond, and Rodrigo Hilbert Jesus Light has been in the same position of Ashton.

In time, the brand's press office says that Ashton is rather one of the fancied contenders to star in the campaign, but that the contract will be signed within days.

http://gente.ig.com....i+10323318.html

Jesús Light and Alessandra Ambrosio newcomers to the cinema 'Not Alone'

According to El Universal, model and DJ Jesús Light, best known for being Madonna's boyfriend, will debut in the cinema in the film "Not Alone", a project of the Spanish director Alejandro abolish.

In the film, Jesus makes of himself, being a DJ, with only a brief appearance. But abolish said that "despite being a special collaboration and a small role, this will be a vital player for the action movie".

"Not Alone" will be starring Roger Berruzo and tells the story of a young man who finds success in show business, which will force to change their life. Jesus Is the Light that will discover the talent of the protagonist into the world of music and help you succeed.

It is hoped that "Not Alone" debuted in the cinema at the end of next year.

The work will also have the participation of Victoria's Secret model, Alessandra Ambrosio.

http://www.c7nema.net/index.php?option=com...a-em-not-alone-

post-13213-1292366537_thumb.jpg

Alessandra Ambrósio talks to Vogue, shooting straight from the Colcci

Pulled aside Alessandra Ambrosio for a conversation between a photo and another of the campaign that she photographed for Colcci , on Friday (17), Los Angeles, with Mr. Demi Moore Ashton Kutcher.

Angel of the Victoria's Secret , Alessandra was on the catwalk and campaigns of the brand in recent years. In early 2010, returned to fashion weeks - paraded for Prada and Louis Vuitton - and starred in campaigns for Moschino and Dolce & Gabbana . "The important thing is to be a chameleon," he warns. Alessandra spoke about his current phase:

- How was this recent return to fashion week and the campaigns of major brands?

It was the right time in fashion, which was wanting women with more body. To me, diversity is the best, be chameleon, working both for the Victoria's Secret and for the Prada. I loved shooting the campaign by Dolce & Gabbana.

- Do you track the emergence of new faces in Brazil? Have you called your attention recently?

The Aline Weber (who is not quite a new face, right?) Caught my attention at the shows, I think a super model. Of Angels, I really like the Gracie Carvalho.

- You're shooting with Ashton, but living in Los Angeles and working for so long in fashion, who was more surprised to know?

I wanted to meet Johnny Depp, but still could not. I went to the premiere of his film this week, The Tourist , but he was not there. Living in Los Angeles, you know many people.

- What happened to nicer to you this week? And not worth talking about the photos Colcci.

Last night, coming from New York to Los Angeles, my plane had to make an emergency landing in Chicago because I had a guy too drunk on the flight, which ended up being arrested. I've never made an emergency landing in snow.

- What do you enjoy doing when not working?

I like being with my daughter, I am super mom. In the past two months, I was looking for child care for her. I'll give her for Christmas one of those houses, not a doll, but these plastic, that children enter and play inside.

- And where will spend the New Year?

Still do not know: Florianópolis or St. Barths.

post-13213-1292782622_thumb.jpg

Alessandra Ambrosio is now shooting Colcci's 2011 winter campaign, alongside actor Ashton Kutcher, in Los Angeles. The best part? Glamurama just spoke on the phone with the angel and she shared details of the shooting that has just begun.

* "I just did the first photo and the location is beautiful, you can see Los Angeles behind it. I'm so excited!" said Alessandra."I haven't photographed with Ashton yet, but we were already introduced and he is on set with Steven Klein. We traveled together once and Ashton remembered it! He said we were on the same flight to New York once, but he was embarrassed to say hi to me," laughs the model.

* Demi Moore is not there yet. "She's coming here for the other photos," said Alessandra. The other photos, glamurette, refer to the ones she and Ashton are scheduled to do together. Demi is no fool, is she? "The best thing is that I can tell Brazilian girls how good-looking and friendly he is. Stay tuned for when I land," he joked.

http://glamurama.uol...date-63567.aspx

post-13213-1292889829_thumb.jpg

HEY GUYS! I have a big gift to all of you !!! I will be launching my new website Christmas Day December 25th, 2010. The new site will feature all the original content such as the forum but will also be IPAD compatible and feature a series of web videos EXCLUSIVE to www.alessandraambrosio.com Make sure to check out www.alessandraambrosio.com christmas morning for all the new features and the first video of my website series. Thank you again for all of your support!!! : ) Beijos!!! Ale

facebook.com/Alessandra?v=wall

post-13213-1292974015_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Alessandra Ambrosio se convierte en la 'mejor modelo' de 2010

Después de varias votaciones -recuerda, recientemente el español River Viiperi fue seleccionado como 'el mejor modelo del año' por vosotros-, sólo nos faltaba saber quién era la 'top' de 2010, es decir, aquella que más triunfos, popularidad y sorpresas ha acaparado durante estos últimos doce meses. Con un total de 2.705 votos, la brasileña Alessandra Ambrosio se alza con el triunfo y es 'coronada' como la 'mejor modelo' del año. Un triunfo que fue suyo prácticamente desde el comienzo de la votación, que, en 2009, tuvo como vencedora a la israelí Bar Refaeli.

Translate by google

Alessandra Ambrosio becomes the 'best model', 2010

After several ballots, "she recalls, Spanish River Viiperi recently was selected as 'Best Model of the Year' for you", we only know who the 'top' of 2010, ie one that most successful, popular and surprises has garnered over the last twelve months. With a total of 2,705 votes, Alessandra Ambrosio Brazilian wins the victory and is 'crowned' as the 'best model' of the year. A victory that was theirs almost from the beginning of voting, which, in 2009, was won to the Israeli Bar Refaeli.

http://www.hola.com/noticias-de-actualidad/05-01-2011/79407/

Ale is #10 on models.com Money Girls list

Viva Alessandra Ambrosio! She's one of the few models left who knows how to use her VS contract to platform herself as a multi-media star with magazines covers aplenty and gigs for Armani as well as her TV appearances to keep her market value crackling. That girl knows how to work a moment.

http://models.com/rankings/money/list.html...0&lnumber=6

• 2 weeks later...

Ale is in the Feb issue of US Vogue, review by surrealseven.

Quote:

L O V E…I N…T H E…T R E N C H E S

Photographed by : Patrick Demarchelier

Styling by : Tabitha Simmons

Models : Aminata Niara & Laurence Dennis, Anja Rubik & Sasha Knezevic, Coco Rocha & James Conran,

Angela Lindvall & Mark Wystrach, Bonnie Chen & Rock Ji, Alessandra Ambrosio & Jamie Mazur

TFS

• 2 weeks later...

SPFW Winter 2011: Alessandra Ambrosio arrives at SPFW

One of the stars of the parade of Colcci, Alessandra Ambrosio came smiling on Sunday afternoon (30) to the Biennale, where the parade will be held. Beyond the Angel of "Victoria's Secret" will parade to mark the American star Ashton Kutcher top and Gisele Bundchen .

In an interview with WHO, the top spoke of the joy of sharing the catwalk again with Gisele. "I make a really cool show with her. The last time this happened was the Victoria's Secret. It's been a long time. Very nice to see you. We started the race together. We work together since brand new

Alessandra, who is the new poster girl of Colcci in place of the top, tore compliments to the American actor Ashton Kutcher. "I knew when Ashton Colcci photographed the campaign in the United States. He's a sweetheart. I met Demi also because it came at the end of the test. Darling couple. He is very professional and excellent role model."

Living in the United States with her husband, Jamie Mazur, and daughter, Anja Louise, Alessandra said she planned to raise a family. "The princess Anja wants to be for now. I want to have more children. I always wanted a large family with at least three children. For now do not think about adoption."

The top also denied that plan to retire from the catwalk and told how he keeps his belly healed. "Still not think of it, but I want to continue pursuing a career in fashion. Work it since I was 15." "Pilates and yoga are exercises that help a lot."

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...EGA+A+SPFW.html

Alessandra Ambrosio is radiant. The model of 29 years has just been lifted as the poster girl of Colcci, taking the position that belonged to Gisele Bundchen , the most powerful in the industry for six years. Brand backstage, minutes before the parade in Sao Paulo Fashion Week, the model received iG Gente for a quick chat on Sunday night (30).

"I'm excited, it's an honor for me! I signed the contract for one year after that we'll see what happens," she said. In the catalog photos for the brand, Alessandra posed next to none other than Ashton Kutcher . "Our affinity was immediate.'ve Photographed with men who are not accustomed to the camera, I thought he would take a hitch, but no," he said. "In eight minutinhos he was more loose, and soon the first picture it all worked.

According to top, the atmosphere on set was super relaxed. He stumbled just a cold place on the day. "Photographed in Los Angeles, where he is always very warm and open. But that day we went to a nebulous region as well, on top of a mountain. From there, we could not see anything and it was cold", said Alessandra.

The parade of Colcci was your first job after a short vacation. "I spent the New Year in the Caribbean, could go Erexim be with my family, also spent time in Florianopolis," she says. And all this with her daughter Anja and boyfriend Jamie Mazur , who followed the top at times of holidays.

"Bridegroom," in fact, for some time. "It's going to roll wedding, but still do not know when. For now, let's put off," says Alessandra. When it comes to children's eyes shine Gaucho: "I want to have a huge family, is more out there for sure," she promises.

http://gente.ig.com.br/alessandra+ambrosio...7975754120.html

This Week's Model: Alessandra Ambrosio

Alessandra Ambrosio doesn’t need much of an introduction at this point — the 29-year-old Brazilian powerhouse has been in the modeling business for over a decade. She started working with Victoria’s Secret in 2000, and has been a Victoria’s Secret Angel since 2004. But she remains in demand with high fashion brands as well — no easy feat. She’s a current face for Dolce & Gabbana, and walked the runway for six labels last season, among them Dolce, Marc Jacobs, Giles, and Loewe. And as hectic as her work life may be, her personal life hasn’t suffered. She became engaged to California businessman Jamie Mazur in the summer of 2008 (they’d been dating since 2005), and they welcomed their first child, Anja, shortly after, on August 24, 2008. Three months later, Alessandra was back on the Victoria’s Secret runway. Needless to say, she’s a busy woman. W chatted with her about where she might be headed next, both personally and professionally.

Where are you right now?

In Los Angeles, at The Ivy restaurant in Santa Monica in the gorgeous weather. I’m like sweating actually. I was in New York yesterday, [the weather] was miserable.

Any recent fun shoots, travel, or other things coming up people might not know about?

Well, the new Dolce campaign — it just came out in the magazines — and Love magazine’s going to come out February 5, I have things in there. And I’m going to Brazil tomorrow. I’m doing a fashion show — because it’s fashion week in Brazil — with Ashton Kutcher and Gisele [for Colcci]. Gisele used to do the [Colcci] campaign, and me and Ashton just shot the new campaign with Steven Klein. And then after Brazil I’m coming back to LA to shoot the new Victoria’s Secret Bombshell Bra commercial with Michael Bay. So that’s like the next 10 days.

Do you plan to do any of the other upcoming fashion weeks — New York, London, Milan, or Paris?

I have options for the fashion weeks there, I just have to make sure I have the time. I have to do a few days with my contracts I have in Brazil, and with Victoria’s Secret and some other stuff that I have. I hope I’ll be in at least one show.

Any one in particular?

Well, I can’t say. The designers usually don’t like to say until we’re on the runway. Like when I did Prada last year, I couldn’t mention doing Prada or even Tweet or take a picture and put it on Twitter saying I was backstage at the Prada show. And Dolce was the same thing. They like to keep a little surprise, I guess, a little secret for everybody.

You’ve been working with Victoria’s Secret for over ten years now. Do you foresee yourself working with them for another ten years?

I love them, it’s been a great family. I love everybody that I work with, and we have so much fun. I definitely have projects with them, and I’ll be working on projects with them. I don’t think I’m going to be in my [30’s] doing laundry. [Laughs] Who knows, everything is possible. Like Heidi [Klum] was doing the [Victoria’s Secret] runway show at 36 years old, in a bra and panties, and looking fabulous. So we don’t know.

There’s been quite a baby boom at Victoria’s Secret in the last couple of years. Have you spoken with Miranda Kerr or Doutzen Kroes since they gave birth?

No, I sent emails to them congratulating them. You know, I have a kid on my own, and I know how busy it is, the first weeks and the first month. It’s just good for them to concentrate on their baby. So I’ve seen pictures, and I’ve sent emails congratulating them. I can’t wait to meet the babies.

And what about you, do you foresee yourself adding to your family?

I don’t know. I don’t really plan that. [Anja] came unplanned, and I think that’s the way it is with me. I like it as a surprise.

After you did the Giles runway in a bikini last season, you said in an interview that now that you’re a mom, you draw the line at G-strings. Is there anything else you draw the line at?

I don’t think so. Yeah, I don’t feel that comfortable being on the runway with a G-string. I shoot G-strings with Victoria’s Secret, but on the runway . . . It’s really about the moment. I work with professionals. Professional people make everything look perfect, they make everything that you’re wearing look great, if it’s in a picture or on the runway.

You’re engaged — who would be your dream wedding dress designer be?

I just have this picture of a dress that I loved from Alice Temperley. I think it would be between . . . I always dream that Stefano Gabbana and Domenico Dolce [would do something for me]. The Dolce & Gabbana dresses, they are always fantastic. So those two. I would probably wear both.

Any Valentine’s Day plans in the works?

I was just thinking about that yesterday. I’m going to be working, filming here in Los Angeles, and I don’t really know my schedule. On the 14th or the 15th I might have to be working, but it all depends. But if I have the time, I’d love to go for a nice dinner, maybe drive up to Santa Barbara and spend the night in a romantic hotel there.

You’re a big Coachella fan, right?

I love to go to Coachella. I have so many friends that go — me and my fiancé met there — and I’m already planning Coachella 2011 with all my friends and my fiancé.

Is there anybody at Coachella you’re looking forward to seeing?

Kings of Leon. I’m friends with the band. I just love their music. I have the CD in my car, and I listen like ten times a day, over and over. And then there’s a lot of other bands — Empire of the Sun, Robyn, Kanye West, every day there’s so many bands. Is Duran Duran playing? Yeah, Duran Duran, I love them, one of my favorite songs is from them.

Your 30th birthday is coming up in a few months. Any thoughts on how you might celebrate?

A friend of mine suggested Morocco, to go to Morocco with friends and family, so I’m kind of considering that. But for me, it’s so hard to plan something, because I might be in Brazil working. The only important thing is that I have my family by my side — that I have my daughter with me, my fiancé, my parents, and my closest friends. It doesn’t matter where we are, it will be great.

How has the modeling industry changed since you first started working?

I guess it’s like a real job. When I started, it was a hobby, something fun to do. Before, models had that rock star life and it was all about going to the parties and having that glamorous life, and I think these days, models are more like businesswomen and the whole industry takes it really serious.

What do you feel like is the next step in your career?

Wait and see.

Do you ever see yourself retiring from modeling?

When I first started at 15 years old, I thought my career was going to be done by 20. And I thought at 20 years old I was going to have a husband and two kids, and I would live in a house and take care of the kids. And it didn’t happen that way. So for me I really don’t think much, you know, when is it going to end. Because when I was 20 years old that didn’t happen. So I just kind of go with the flow and let it be. It’s not something you can plan. You don’t know what’s really going to happen, and you don’t know how fashion is going to turn and what’s going to happen with the fashion world and the economy, obviously.

Any guilty pleasures?

I love Cheetos, those hot, spicy kind. And chocolate. Every time I’m in the airport I’m buying Cheetos and eating them on the airplane.

Any New Year’s resolutions, things you’d like to accomplish this year?

Raise my daughter. I’m looking right now into schools for her, so that’s my big thing in my personal life — get her a good school. And always be healthy and eat as healthy as you can; try to have a routine of working out and doing yoga; take care of my body and take care of my family, too.

And what are you up to tonight?

Well, it’s afternoon here, but I have to go to Apple because my computer just crashed, so I have to get my computer fixed. So I’m going to Apple, then I have a dress that I wanted to get altered, so I’m taking my dress to get altered. Then I’m going to Pilates after that, and after I’m probably going to go for dinner with my fiancé, because I’ve been away from him like 20 days.

http://www.wmagazine.com/w/blogs/editorsbl...ssandra-am.html

Alessandra Ambrosio win to Gisele Bundchen in poll

In poll site TMZ, the new poster girl of Colcci appears as the favorite of surfers. Do you agree?

Alessandra Ambrosio knocked the top Gisele Bundchen in a poll created by the news website TMZ, late on Thursday (3). In more than 100 000 votes counted, Alessandra won the contest with 87%, versus only 13% of the wife of Tom Brady .

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...EM+ENQUETE.html

0__46004322_00.jpg

Candice Swanepoel & Alessandra Ambrosio: “Love Me” Ladies

Just in time for Valentine’s Day, Candice Swanepoel and Alessandra Ambrosio are featured in the new Victoria’s Secret “Love Me” campaign photos.

Both runway superstars provide plenty of inspiration for ladies looking to show their sexy side in a variety of bras and panties.

http://celebrity-gossip.net/alessandra-amb...D-ladies-471686

post-13213-1297193814_thumb.jpg