Bellazon

News

• 1 month later...

Some comments she gave to Hollyscoop at the recent VS event about mother hood... so sweet!!

"And fellow Super Mom Alessandra agrees! “Motherhood changed my life in that everything I do I think about my daughter. I got to work and when I have a pause I just think about my daughter and what she’s doing,” she confessed.

“I just give more time to be with her and take care of myself to be able to take good care of her,” added Alessandra. "

http://www.hollyscoop.com/victorias-secret...-mom_27143.aspx

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

From Supermodel to Actress

Alessandra Ambrosio will make her first step as an anctress. Second the columnist Bruno Astuto from the newspaper 'O Dia' the top model acepted the invitation to protagonists the new movie ''O Jeitinho Brasileiro''. The idea was a sugestion from her friend Raul Guterres.

In the plot, Alessandra gonna be a socialite. (Posh girl). The cast will also have the actors Malvino Salvador, Marcelo Serrado and Leona Cavalli. The shooting of the movie will start next october in Rio de Janeiro.

In the fashion world,Alessandra is the girl of Colcci, angel of VS, and recently, came to Brazil to make the new campagin for HUGO BOSS ORANGE. Alessandra will just come back to Brazil in September, to be judge of Miss Universe 2011.

http://revistaquem.globo.com/Revista/Quem/...COMO+ATRIZ.html