Bellazon

News

• 3 weeks later...

from aaof

As part of the Sexy little Thing promotion on monday 16th Alessandra will be taping Extra with Cameron Mathison after which she will head over to tape the Conan O'Brien show.

Victorias Secret will have a VIP dinner in the evening in honour of Alessandra. The Angels who are in town will be among the guests.

from aaof

As part of the Sexy little Thing promotion on monday 16th Alessandra will be taping Extra with Cameron Mathison after which she will head over to tape the Conan O'Brien show.

Victorias Secret will have a VIP dinner in the evening in honour of Alessandra. The Angels who are in town will be among the guests.

thanks for the news!

from aaof

National MS Society press release.

Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio named National Multiple Sclersois Society Ambassador-

New York,NY-Supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio has accepted the role of a National Ambassador for the national Multiple Sclerosis Society. Alessandra is known as a Victorias Secret contract angel and is one of the most recognized models in North America today.

The national MS Society is thrilled that Alessandra has chosen to become an "official spokersperson" for the society to raise awareness for this unpredictable, often disabling disease of the central nervous system, so that someday there will be a cure for people like her father, who was diagnosed in the late nineties. With someone diagnosed every hour of every day in the United states,MS is the number one neurolical disease causing disability among young to middle aged adults.

Alessandra is being featured in a nationwide public service ad to support the society's MS bike rides called "From runway to roadway" that will be rolling out in January 2007. It will also be aired in over 1000 health clubs across the country thanks to a donation from Idea cast, the nations primary distributor of TV entertainment to the health and fitness industry.

"You never know the beauty of movement until you lose it. MS stops movement" says Alessandra. "Its incredibly important for me to join the National MS Society in the movement to stop MS-both for my Dad and the hundreds of thousands of people like him dealing with the challenges of this disease"

National MS Society president and CEO Joyce Nelson adds "we want to help people with MS move forward with their lives and we want to move against MS. We deeply appreciate Alessandra's commitment to the MS movement".

^pics are from vsfs 2005.The thing you don't understand is all the girls who attend the vsfs is not an angel!VS angel means,model who have exclusive contract with vs,attending theirpr events,commercials,etc....Right now the angels are heidi,gisele,adriana,alessandra,karolina,izabel and selita....

gisele and heidi are leaving vs, right?

I think Heidi is definetely leaving and it is only rumoured that Gisele is but her contract does end next year.

i would be sad to see gisele go, but i think she wants to do other things with her life. it's definitely time for heidi to go, though.