Bellazon

2019 SI Swimsuit

I'm just loving the style of the Macari previews-the colour and locations look nice. I'm excited to see how Jasmine and Lais' shoots turn out. 

I wonder how many locations there will be in total this year, and how they distribute photographers. 

Location #1 - Kangroo Island, Australia 

ph: Josie Clough 

- Camille Kostek (rookie #1) 

- Hailey Clauson 

- Olivia Culpo

- Samantha Hoopes

- Myla Dalbesio 

- Tara Lynn (rookie #2)

Location #2 - Las Catalinas, Costa Rica

ph: James Macari

- Jasmine Sanders (rookie #3) 

Hunter McGrady 

- Barbara Palvin

- Lais Ribeiro

Models missing from 2018: Alexis Ren*, Allie Ayers, Anne De Paula, Ashley Graham, Bianca Balti, Chase Carter*, Danielle Herrington, Ebonee Davis*, Georgia Gibbs*, Haley Kalil, Iyonna Fairbanks, Jasmyn Wilkins*, Kate Bock, Kate Upton, Kate Wasley*, Olivia Jordan, Paulina Porizkova, Raven Lyn*, Robin Holzken*, Robyn Lawley, Sailor Brinkley Cook*, Tabria Majors, Vita Sidorkina

*Rookies 

Italics girls are swim search models. Haley Kalil won the swim search, along with Camille, so she's guaranteed a rookie spot. I would guess this means the rest of the swim search girls don't make the cut for this issue. 

1 minute ago, toodarnhot said:

I'm just loving the style of the Macari previews-the colour and locations look nice. I'm excited to see how Jasmine and Lais' shoots turn out. 

I wonder how many locations there will be in total this year, and how they distribute photographers. 

Agreed.  Hopefully these previews mirror the quality of the finished product.  After the last couple of issues, I wasn't looking forward to next year's issue, but I'd have to say that that's changed now with Lais and especially Barbara's previews.  

Another outstanding preview.  Based on what we've seen so far from Barbara and Lais (and Hailey earlier), this could be one of the better issues in a while.  Hopefully the finished product is in the same league in terms of quality.